The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what he's trying to say. FUUUUUUUUU.... but he just can't get -- it -- out...

24x192w.jpg

If this wasn't so disturbing after a few minutes I'd actually consider changing my avatar after all these years. :lol

I actually wondered how it would look as someone's avatar, :rotfl I think it will make me laugh every time the person posted

This movie will end all War and Crime on July 20th. :lecture

I don't know about that, but it might get Nam laid....with a girl too. :lol

Ohhh sheeet.....

Forget the Alamo, remember the Holy Grail....

Runnnnn Away!

Feet don't fail me now!

:chase

C'mon Nam, i'm just trying to unleash the midget rage from within thee. :lol

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

^^^ You don't want spoilers, NOBODY READ THAT! Even clicking by accident you'll be opening your butt up since it starts with the doozy! :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

You know what he's trying to say. FUUUUUUUUU.... but he just can't get -- it -- out...

24x192w.jpg

If this wasn't so disturbing after a few minutes I'd actually consider changing my avatar after all these years. :lol

Looks like Jack Black after he was cut from Green Lantern.

Read it. Unaffected. Some stuff happens with Wayne, Bane and the gang. What do people think is gonna happen in this movie?
A revelation that Selina and Scooby Doo get it on?

:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Read it. Unaffected. Some stuff happens with Wayne, Bane and the gang. What do people think is gonna happen in this movie?
A revelation that Selina and Scooby Doo get it on?

:dunno

I clicked it for a few seconds and I didn't want to know who dies and now i Know

tumblr_m5y65bL1ik1qjehm8.gif

tumblr_m57ir0nLZN1qmsrb7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back