The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What seems fake about that report to me is (incredibly minor probably not true thing, not about deaths etc)
Spoiler Spoiler:

What seems fake about that report to me is (incredibly minor probably not true thing, not about deaths etc)
Spoiler Spoiler:

that does sound kinda funny lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:nono
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree. It really does sound fake to me. Some of that stuff seems to be taken straight from early fan speculation as well. Plus, c'mon; the movie was "just okay?" Yeah, m'kay... :rolleyes:

Yup, Nolan polesquatting is awesome. Nam loves Nolan polesquatting, too. If there was no Nolan polesquatting, nam wouldn't have any Nolan polesquatting to talk about, and nam would has a sad. :lecture

Yup, Nolan polesquatting is awesome. Nam loves Nolan polesquatting, too. If there was no Nolan polesquatting, nam wouldn't have any Nolan polesquatting to talk about, and nam would has a sad. :lecture

Typical Nolancompoopism. :nana:

Nolancompoops aren't the only extremist, tittybaby collectors. There's also a much vaster Star Wars fanbase full of people who are just as bad, if not slightly more OCD. :lol

Okay I'm back, just for a sec though. :lol

Void- Just saw the Mtn. Dew ad on TV, it's definitely not a scene from the film. There's a huge white and green dew vending machine at the end of the street. :lol

Void you should know better than to think that was actually a scene from the film. :lol

If the significance of Bane grabbing his shirt/coat/whatever at the chest all the damn time isn't explained in this movie, my head is going to explode.

What's the theory on it? Venom?

If the significance of Bane grabbing his shirt/coat/whatever at the chest all the damn time isn't explained in this movie, my head is going to explode.

What's the theory on it? Venom?

Hmmm, I wonder if it means the same thing as me grabbing my crotch all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back