The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many times are you guys planning to see this movie at the movie theater? I plan to see it at least 10 times, maybe, minimum of times 5 at least, and I will try to wear the Bane costume every time too, I say try, because I know someone from the theater might say something, but i will at least put on the mask when the movie is playing

If I can wake up early on my days off and try to do the Matinée shows I might be able to do the 10 times or more,

there is also the cheap 2 dollar theater, but the movie will arrive there probably around August or September, so I will have more chances to catch it there

Ok, lets get this Spiderman reboot business over and done with and out of the way so that we can arrive at our desired 7/20 destination.

Shoot your web, swing, fight the lizard, good job, fun times, now move along. :lol

Promotion for the movie going in full force here in Toronto. We had the Tumbler and the Batpod here a few weeks ago and now this:

yA7J2h.jpg

soi7eh.jpg

K02dGh.jpg

so how many times are you guys planning to see this movie at the movie theater? I plan to see it at least 10 times, maybe, minimum of times 5 at least, and I will try to wear the Bane costume every time too, I say try, because I know someone from the theater might say something, but i will at least put on the mask when the movie is playing

Once.

I have three young kids (7, 4, 8mos) ... the wife and I don't get to movies all that often.

Maybe twice if we decide to take the older two kids ... though near-three-hours is a LONG time for a four-year-old. Also need to see if its appropriate for kids that young. They've seen The Dark Knight, and I can't imagine its much creepier than that. Catwoman can get a bit slinky, though ... so there's that.

SnakeDoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back