The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one idea about the film that i think would be incredibly cool to bring the series around full circle back to Batman Begins is to make it so a young Bane was present in the League of Shadows headquarters when Bruce burned it to the ground all those years ago back in Begins. The smoke and fire and such would have damaged him so causing him to wear the mask. His going after Batman in this film could partially be due to the fact that he made him what he is, as well as killed his mentor Ra's al Ghul.

one idea about the film that i think would be incredibly cool to bring the series around full circle back to Batman Begins is to make it so a young Bane was present in the League of Shadows headquarters when Bruce burned it to the ground all those years ago back in Begins. The smoke and fire and such would have damaged him so causing him to wear the mask. His going after Batman in this film could partially be due to the fact that he made him what he is, as well as killed his mentor Ra's al Ghul.

thats exactly what is going to happen, :rotfl :rotfl

I heard bane is from the LoS i just didnt know whether or not it was definite that the reason he wears the mask is because of the fire that bruce set in begins- it would be brilliant if it was tthough totally bring it around full circle

yeah I think so, I think the reason Bane hates Bruce so much is because of that

Cool lol i really cant wait for this film because bringing bane into the story with that backstory is really brilliant

Spoiler Spoiler:
hahahahahahaha! Can't wait!!

Last edited:
Two-face, that's some nice Joker art.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:
hahahahahahaha! Can't wait!!

That's Blackgate, Joker would be in Arkham. And no one there looks remotely like him. Don't count on him even being mentioned.

That's Blackgate, Joker would be in Arkham. And no one there looks remotely like him. Don't count on him even being mentioned.
Blackgate whatever, that's not what I'm saying. I said I heard he was in an orange jumpsuit a long time ago, before Nolan denied he would be a character in TDKR. I just said there were orange jumpsuits in the new tv spot NOT that he was in that group.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Blackgate whatever, that's not what I'm saying. I said I heard he was in an orange jumpsuit a long time ago, before Nolan denied he would be a character in TDKR. I just said there were orange jumpsuits in the new tv spot NOT that he was in that group.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Little action figures from a game mean nothing, Two-Face is included there as well, and I think we all know he's not in the movie. Unless of course they dig him up like Jason and re-animate him with lightning.

Little action figures from a game mean nothing, Two-Face is included there as well, and I think we all know he's not in the movie. Unless of course they dig him up like Jason and re-animate him with lightning.

How about this?

a friend got to see this movie .....this is what is told me

Spoiler Spoiler:

I guess this guy is full of s***?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back