The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have regular buckles but looking for something more industrial... thanks, will keep an eye open.

Sent from the Monolith.

Sorry Seb, I meant that the type used on the movie costume are exactly the same as what was used on the Nick Fury costume. I've a few for my Dredd. :)

I love what you've done with your sculpt , it looks just like the movie helmet. Was it really difficult to add the visor ? I am planning to do the same with mine.

1 day to go until the bluray is released ! :yess:

I love what you've done with your sculpt , it looks just like the movie helmet. Was it really difficult to add the visor ? I am planning to do the same with mine.

1 day to go until the bluray is released ! :yess:

Yeah it was a pain to remove the visor.

The sculpted one was pretty thick, I thought I could have just removed it using a sharp blade but I had to use the dremel and some sandpaper to make it clean. But well worth it in the end i think.

It add so much realism.

Made these up, on shapeways now

DreddClasp_zps0b743717.jpg

clasp_dim_zpsc0916e33.jpg

https://www.shapeways.com/model/869185/dredd-clasp.html?li=shop-inventory

Those look nice but those aren't what the clasps look like. Take a look at the clasps on the nick fury holster.

What program are you using? Inventor?

Last edited:
Awesome cadaver.

I will scrounge up my Fury parts tonite and take some pictures.

Meanwhile, did some minor futzing and touch up.

DSC_0528_zps3d546aa4.jpg

Finally got to watch this over the weekend... As a big fan of the comic character, I thought the film was GREAT.

Really makes me wish that Hot Toys had gotten this. And seeing all these fantastic customs makes me green with envy. I'd love to own one, but I think my skills aren't nearly there.

I will haunt the classifieds in the hopes that somebody flips one someday. :(

Sallah

Back