The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit more weathering added on DREDD and I also made the collar.

P1060436_zps87eb9691.jpg

Hey Seb, I apologize if you answered this already, but what type of jacket did you use underneath Dredds vest? It looks fantastic! :clap

Hi, everybody. This thread is so awesome. And you guys are very talented. It makes me want to join the bandwagon, and create a custom Judge Anderson :D Right now I'm scavenging some bits and parts to make the uniform. Some of it I think I will sculpt it myself. Wish me luck! And thanks for sharing!

Hi, everybody. This thread is so awesome. And you guys are very talented. It makes me want to join the bandwagon, and create a custom Judge Anderson :D Right now I'm scavenging some bits and parts to make the uniform. Some of it I think I will sculpt it myself. Wish me luck! And thanks for sharing!

Hi and welcome ! Scavenge away and we'd love to see your Anderson when she's completed. :) There are some armour bits and bobs available from some Guys here , the Anderson head has also been made available again by Rocco so all of the harder parts are covered for you.

Hi and welcome ! Scavenge away and we'd love to see your Anderson when she's completed. :) There are some armour bits and bobs available from some Guys here , the Anderson head has also been made available again by Rocco so all of the harder parts are covered for you.

But that kill all fun;)

Back