"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Litial

I hope you are well and its healed. looking forward to your pictures. I like the current poncho I have of yours but always interested in an update!

Hi there , to all those interested that had contacted me, finally got something to show.
As some of you knew , i was doing some TUco jackets in mini cord .
Mine will have the striped pattern as seen in the movie.
But as some of you may have experienced, love jobs by proffesional people take a step back to their everyday jobs.
The tailor has had me going up and down and jackets were still not finished.
Today I was supposed to pick them up but instead will be finished on Saturday.

I have 2 pictures I took today , the work is absolutely phenomenal and inside liner goes all the way up the sleeves and very very professional finish.
I do not have the buttons as that was something for me to find and have not yet bothered as I was in doubt this were ever going to be finished, would love to hear opinions.......

Also I originally estimated 5 in total including mine but he has lost interest and will be a very hard job to convince him to do more.
I may have 2 or 3 in total.
Sorry pics were taken with my phone.

IMG00010-20100531-1211.jpg

IMG00011-20100531-1211.jpg

Thank you all for your comments.
;)
I will begin to work hard next weekend
;)
Thank you!!!
By the way Pretty well done work Marsattack!! I love it.
;)

Hello All,

Just discovered this thread yesterday. Huge fan of these characters. Part of my childhood. Always wondered why there are no figures. Disappointed that i missed out on these. If still possible, can you please add me to the list as well. You never know what can happen in the future. Congrats on all who got the figures. Thanks.

Hello All,

Just discovered this thread yesterday. Huge fan of these characters. Part of my childhood. Always wondered why there are no figures. Disappointed that i missed out on these. If still possible, can you please add me to the list as well. You never know what can happen in the future. Congrats on all who got the figures. Thanks.

Yes, it seems the future is full of surprises- You might check this out-

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&_trkparms=algo=LVI&its=I&otn=2#ht_824wt_1139

Hi Litial,

I am new to this thread but a longtime figure/statue collector and huge fan of these characters as everyone here. Grew up with them. I was told that you have been working on clothing/accessories. I would be interested as well and would appreciate to be included in whatever list there is if possible. Thank you.

Thanks Steve (greatlakes6), for contacting me.

Last edited:
Two Rainman Blondies up for sale at the same time... that is pretty strange! Hell, I'd sell a kidney before I'd even consider letting my Blondie or Tuco figures go, but that's me! :lol

I figured people would want to hang on to these longer. Good news for anybody who wants one, though, provided they have that kind of ca$h to spend.

mystolle: I added your name to the list (check first page of thread). Welcome aboard!

Back