"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in some custom items (Ponch, vest, shirt) if they become available again.

I have had a tailor do the TUCO jacket in mini cord material.
I am picking them up this week, I will have the striped vertical lines put in also.
I did miss out on the TUCO kit here and had these jackets in the works.
Only have 5 so i may be offering these (4) to help pay for the tailor.
Will also post pics soon
Mars

i will pick them up tomorrow, and i have replied to all the pms already received , i was replying to the post above mine,lol
But like i said , I wanna see if they are as good as i am thinking.
If they are and i post here , I think they are all gone, lol
your covered Darth!
I will add , that the guy was going to charge me $160 to 180 for 5 so to be fair , whatever he charges me , i will split it by 5.
So lets hope they are good
mars

hello, all those items (and more) will be available, I promise.
But I really don´t know when.

I will post in about a week new updates.
;)

I would be interested in some custom items (Ponch, vest, shirt) if they become available again.

marsattack: Any news on those Tuco jackets? I'm very anxious to see how they turned out!

pre1972lives: There's bound to be more good stuff coming sooner or later (sooner > later)... if not more full figures, then at least some more costumes and accessories for people who want to build their own.

litial: I'm really looking forward to seeing how those ponchos and saddlebags are coming along. Btw, I found some more scenes showing the saddlebag detail in "Fistful of Dollars" if you're interested. Looks like the same or similar saddlebags were also used in "For a Few Dollars More". Just LMK if you could use a few more pics. :)

Litial,

I can't wait to see how you are coming along with your items. The saddlebags you showed us a few weeks back looked really good.

I was suppposed to get the TUCO jackets last friday which I could not get till monday, BUt their were a few issues that had to be changed .
There will be 2 to pick up on Monday, so will show mon night here.
Thank you for your patience
Mars

I couldn´t do anything since 15-18 days ago. I cutted in my hand and I need a little surgery. It´s not a great problem and now, I´m almost ok, but I couldn´t make anything, but I will soon and show you pictures from a final product.
;)

Litial,

I can't wait to see how you are coming along with your items. The saddlebags you showed us a few weeks back looked really good.

I couldn´t do anything since 15-18 days ago. I cutted in my hand and I need a little surgery. It´s not a great problem and now, I´m almost ok, but I couldn´t make anything, but I will soon and show you pictures from a final product.
;)

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad it wasn't too serious. Hope you're able to get back to work soon. Btw, I have some additional (new) pics of the saddlebags now. Just LMK if you need them. :)

Thank you!!
;)
Yes, next weekend I will try to work again with my hands so if you have more pictures all of them are pretty wellcome.
;)
Jm.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but glad it wasn't too serious. Hope you're able to get back to work soon. Btw, I have some additional (new) pics of the saddlebags now. Just LMK if you need them. :)

Back