The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF's Dave doesn't have may be the shorter list. Looks like he can't even remember them all. :lol

PFs?

Moore Bond
Connery Bond
Brosnan Bond
Legend
Maul
GTW
Frodo
Lurtz
Aragorn
Indy
Anakin
Vader
Obi
Leia
Luke/Yoda
Boba
Speeder Bike
Hellboy
Van Helsing
Hulk
Doom
Green Goblin
Thing
Spiderman
Capt. America
Red Skull
Thor
Punisher
Elektra
Bride
Frank
Wolfman
London After Midnight
Mummy
Dracula

But there's always room for Indy (or even 4 of them)

Hehe, I couldn't help but notice that you already have Indy in your list Dave...between Aragorn and Anakin.

Of course you say there's always room for Indy, even 4 of them, so with the one already on the list, would that make 5 then? Hehe...

Now, if it were an Indy from each film, what would the 5th be?

Map Room Indy?
Professor Indy?
German Soldier Indy?
White Tux Indy?

:D

Dave's list of P.F.'s that he forgets he has is probably longer then most P.F. collections...

:lol

I'm pretty much content with the Indy p.f. that's been announced. The only other p.f. I'd probably buy is his father, Henry Jones.

Dave's list of P.F.'s that he forgets he has is probably longer then most P.F. collections...

:lol

I'm pretty much content with the Indy p.f. that's been announced. The only other p.f. I'd probably buy is his father, Henry Jones.

I'd definitely buy a second Indy PF from ToD-- on the rope bridge, torn shirt, bloodied, sword in hand... whip in the other...

We'll see. I say no. But, you know how that goes.

Resistance is futile.

I only intend to buy this Indy PF, but I already know if the ToD is as good as this one I'll end up getting it too. The torn shirt sleeve holding machete really is an iconic image of Indy to me so I'll justify it that way.

I'd definitely buy a second Indy PF from ToD-- on the rope bridge, torn shirt, bloodied, sword in hand... whip in the other...

Me too! In fact I'd also buy a LAST CRUSADE Indy in adventure gear with tie and a CRYSTAL SKULL Indy as he appears without his jacket swinging on his whip in the warehouse sequence. OR that confident "Your a teacher" -- "Part Time" pose.

t94.jpg

c19.jpg

MTVIndy.jpg

or...

293.indiana.jones.113007.jpg

So Fett, you just got your Banner wish-list completed. Now what Indy Cause will you put in your sig?

HAHA! Hmmmm. Wouldn't mind a Jack Sparrow PF...or ALL 4 Ghostbusters, like how they did KISS. Marty and Doc...

Honestly, This Indy PF is shaping up to be all that I could have hoped for. I really, really like the full standing poses on the PF's (Anakin, Boba Fett, Now Indy), as opposed to the crouching, walking, action-y poses (although I REALLY dig the Aragorn and have that on pre-order too...)

Maybe Indy could be in a more action-y pose for the TOD PF with torn shirt, scuffs, bruises and machete...he could look more like the ASH PF from Evil Dead!

Guess TOD Indy is my next pledge! :rock

Torn shirt TOD Indy never really did interest me much, nor does a TLC Indy with tie.

The iconic image from TOD for me is the white tux Indy. The only iconic Indy image I like from TLC is him on the motorcycle with his dad in the sidecar.

....so the newletter has come and gone and still no word on the exclusive? Its almost shameful. :monkey1:monkey3

Their usual practice is to reveal the exclusive in the production blog the Wednesday before the Friday PPO.

I can't think of what it would be other than his pistol.

I wouldn't mind if they did a Crystal Skull Indy PF to compliment it....kind of like a bookend...

Back