The Indy Premium Format Figure Countdown/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, you are referring to the one in the Lucasfilm archives book right? It's odd that Raiders had more of a science fiction feel in those early concepts. The only part of it , I believe, that made it into the movie was the "Flying Wing" which never was a real plane.

Yep, that's the one. I think Lucas was going for an exaggerated Bond villain feel for Dietrich with the mechanical arm...since Spielberg wanted to do a Bond movie so bad back then.

Dude, I need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I just saw your thread in "show your shelves" - gorgeous man!!!

Maul
GTW
Frodo
Aragorn
Indy
Anakin
Vader
Obi
Leia
Luke/Yoda
Boba
Speeder Bike
Hellboy
Hulk
Doom
Green Goblin
Thing
Spiderman
Capt. America
Red Skull
Thor

:D:D:D

great idea man !

getting subcribed too.

right now !

2 years for $49.99. Not too bad. Actually, I got a 2 year subscription to both Toyfare and Wizard for $89 total, I think. They may still have that special. If not, it's $99 for 2 years of both and that's still not bad.

Is it possible to make a 1/4 poseable from this Statue???

I don't really collect statues, but I am willing buy this, to try tp convert it into a 1/4 scale poseable......It will be tricky, but I think it can be done, all the elements are there, real jacket, shirt, pants etc...The shoes will have to be resculpted to use as a functioning pair that's about it.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make a 1/4 poseable from this Statue???

I don't really collect statues, but I am willing buy this, to try tp convert it into a 1/4 scale poseable......It will be tricky, but I think it can be done, all the elements are there, real jacket, shirt, pants etc...The shoes will have to be resculpted to use as a functioning pair that's about it.

I would take some doing, but I'm sure you could pull it off. A few of the PFs have had some poseability, but most likely this will be a static piece. If the bodies are decent quality you could probably use one from the upcoming DST monstrosities.

I know I'm probably wrong, but my guess is still $275.

I don't know about that...Aragorn is $299, and that's WITHOUT the leather duster. I'm guessing for the R&D, sweet material choices and tailoring, and expert craftsmanship...about, well, $299.

Add to that Lucas' licensing cut and we're looking at $349. That's my guess.

:cool:

PFs?

Moore Bond
Connery Bond
Brosnan Bond
Legend
Maul
GTW
Frodo
Lurtz
Aragorn
Indy
Anakin
Vader
Obi
Leia
Luke/Yoda
Boba
Speeder Bike
Hellboy
Van Helsing
Hulk
Doom
Green Goblin
Thing
Spiderman
Capt. America
Red Skull
Thor
Punisher
Elektra
Bride
Frank
Wolfman
London After Midnight
Mummy
Dracula

But there's always room for Indy (or even 4 of them)

PFs?

Moore Bond
Connery Bond
Brosnan Bond
Legend
Maul
GTW
Frodo
Lurtz
Aragorn
Indy
Anakin
Vader
Obi
Leia
Luke/Yoda
Boba
Speeder Bike
Hellboy
Van Helsing
Hulk
Doom
Green Goblin
Thing
Spiderman
Capt. America
Red Skull
Thor
Punisher
Elektra
Bride
Frank
Wolfman
London After Midnight
Mummy
Dracula

But there's always room for Indy (or even 4 of them)

Jesus Dave, where do you live?

Back