The Josh's Comic-Con 2012 Coverage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOD proto ARH Studios

We have also posted a quick review on YouTube.

His face and souls glow in the dark, but we were not able to take pictures of them glowing.

AOD (1).JPG

I absolutely LOVE that base.
:clap

Thanks for the coverage guys, it's 21:46 in the UK, It's going to be a looooong night lol Have a great time all you guys that are there !!!!

Slackers at work unite! :lol

:lecture

I'm slacking at work too! :rock :yess:

OMG... I have soo much to do at work too. My wife also just told me she was okay with me going camping with the guys in a few weeks, so I'm super stoked about drinking beer, having no cell phone service and drinking beer for 2 days. :lol Wait, did I say drinking beer twice? :dunno

OMG... I have soo much to do at work too. My wife also just told me she was okay with me going camping with the guys in a few weeks, so I'm super stoked about drinking beer, having no cell phone service and drinking beer for 2 days. :lol Wait, did I say drinking beer twice? :dunno

Yes you did.

BEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEERBEER

Magnum, when SS puts up the gi joe station, make sure to take pics :)

Back