The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
galactiboy said:
at least you can come here to get a way for a bit.

You know it J. Its gonna take a force of nature or an act of congress to get me to stop coming to the boards at least once a day!!!

very nice collection you have, Love the freddy's its intense! Whats the wife and kids say?...

I wanna get a preditor bust, but it scared the crap outta GF she wont let me get one:(

gbeef said:
very nice collection you have, Love the freddy's its intense! Whats the wife and kids say?...

I wanna get a preditor bust, but it scared the crap outta GF she wont let me get one:(

Thanks gbeef.

The wife is super cool about my collection. Many pieces in my collection were gifts from her, so shes cool.

And heres some pix of the newst arrival.
SANY0459.jpg

SANY0464.jpg

SANY0475.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Nice pics King!! Boromir looks awesome and cozy on the shelf with the rest! :lol

Finally after Aragorn sat there so lonely for so long he has some friends to keep him company:lol

King Darkness said:
....The wife is super cool about my collection. Many pieces in my collection were gifts from her, so shes cool.....

I envy you.... :monkey2 :monkey2

Here some updated pix of my collection. It looks nothing like it did in the first posts in this thread.

SANY0499.jpg

SANY0500.jpg

SANY0501.jpg

whoa, with a collection that big, i wonder why you kouldn't just kommission a kurgan figure yourself (notice the 'k's )

nice collection, envious am i!

those wizard of oz figures from mcfarlane were awesome...i had them...

Boromir looks so awesome.
Also love that Horror PF's + Darkness Bust setup you got there. The draped black cloth and multi levels looks very good.
Love the collection King!

sunohc said:
whoa, with a collection that big, i wonder why you kouldn't just kommission a kurgan figure yourself (notice the 'k's )

:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Oh and nice use of "k"s.

BDboystoys said:
Boromir looks so awesome.
Also love that Horror PF's + Darkness Bust setup you got there. The draped black cloth and multi levels looks very good.
Love the collection King!

Thanks man. I hope to get Darkness a place of his own soon.

The Great Shai Hulud said:
those wizard of oz figures from mcfarlane were awesome...i had them...

Yeah, I like them. To bad they are only 6".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back