The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Robo 3 today. I LOVE him. I am really impressed with this figure. Pretty much everything that has been said about Robo 1 can be said about this one.

I love the side holster in the leg, very cool. Paint apps are really well done though there were a couple of scuff marks on the calf area, nothing to noticeable.

The gun arm is cool enough, though I will never display him with it.

Overall I am very happy with him and hope to be getting an ED-209 to keep him company.

Heres a couple quick pix.
SANY0302.jpg

SANY0304.jpg

SANY0303.jpg

SANY0301.jpg

SANY0297-1.jpg

Cool King! Glad you like him... Robo was my first new Hot Toys figures (I had their older George Lucas and Neo figures) and he is just an awesome example of the quality products that Hot Toys is making!

Who would have thought we'd actually see a fully articulated and super kickass version of Robocop!

BTW, how many hand variations does your version have? I was wondering if its the same as the first version plus the gunarm, or if they removed a couple hands.

galactiboy said:
BTW, how many hand variations does your version have? I was wondering if its the same as the first version plus the gunarm, or if they removed a couple hands.
He got 4 right hands and 2 left hands and the gun arm.

Heres the hands and gun arm. Not pictured is the right hand that holds his gun and the left fully open hand.
SANY0312.jpg

King Darkness said:
He got 4 right hands and 2 left hands and the gun arm.

Heres the hands and gun arm. Not pictured is the right hand that holds his gun and the left fully open hand.

Yep, I think thats everything! Nice score!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Con Grats KD!!

My fat Boy and throne came to me today.

P.S. love the mini heart being held by Jabba

Congrats King! Love the Jabba shots... tell your wife Good job for me! :rock

And nice shots of Robocop too.... He looks great. I never got one myself, but seeing these makes me really want to.

"Thank you for your cooperation." :lol

WOW! King Darkness, I just looked at all your photos...and I am speechless. Very impressive.

Jen said:
WOW! King Darkness, I just looked at all your photos...and I am speechless. Very impressive.

Indeed, Indeed. I don't know whether to appreciate the collection, or to call the men in white coats for the craziness of it. :rotfl :rotfl

DarkArtist81 said:
Congrats King! Love the Jabba shots... tell your wife Good job for me! :rock

And nice shots of Robocop too.... He looks great. I never got one myself, but seeing these makes me really want to.

"Thank you for your cooperation." :lol

I recommend getting Robo Josh. It really is a great figure.

And I'll pass on the message to the wife:lol

Jen said:
Thanks Jen.

congerking said:
Indeed, Indeed. I don't know whether to appreciate the collection, or to call the men in white coats for the craziness of it. :rotfl :rotfl
:lol :lol

I think my wife is trying to make the same decision on a daily basis.

My wife order me this pedestal for me, it just came in today.

I think it works great for my Pred bust. I want to pick up at least 4 more for now.

One for Darkness bust, and one for each of my horror PFs.

I still need to primer and paint it. I will paint it black.

Heres a couple pix with the Pred bust.
SANY0386.jpg

SANY0387.jpg

Looks real nice King... are you going for a glossy black or just flat? Either way... I'm sure it will show case those amazing pieces.

And you'll probably need one more for that Darkness PF coming :rock

galactiboy said:
Looks real nice King... are you going for a glossy black or just flat? Either way... I'm sure it will show case those amazing pieces.

And you'll probably need one more for that Darkness PF coming :rock

Probably go with glossy finish.

And yeah i'll need one for the Darkness PF too.

Its a wide shot J, but you get the idea of the three of them side by side, for size and stuff.

SANY0387-1.jpg

Yeah, your right Chase... those do look pretty sick together! So how are those pedestals you got working out? Did you paint them yet?

galactiboy said:
Yeah, your right Chase... those do look pretty sick together! So how are those pedestals you got working out? Did you paint them yet?

Nope, havent even come close to painting yet. It will probably be a while before I do. I have a crap load on my plate right know, so painting is the last thing on my mind.

Yeah, I didn't even think about that... at least you can come here to get a way for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back