The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkArtist81 said:
Just to get me warmed up and ready for the Kurgan with Les. :D
:rock:rock:rock

If you promise not to put something on sale right AFTER I break my wallet, I promise to buy something. I swear, that twice now that you have put stuff on sale right after I make a big purchase:lol I just bearly could afford Connor last time, and now you have the LDD Jason for sale:monkey2....Its bad enough I missed out on Kurgan:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4....

I am sure you can do anything you want, DA. You have a talent with customs. I have no doubt that you and Les can pull something wicked off.

twistedfreak said:
I am sure you can do anything you want, DA. You have a talent with customs. I have no doubt that you and Les can pull something wicked off.

100% Ditto!!!!

KING....BETTER BUY THAT LDD JASON FROM DA....HIS REPAINT IS F'N BEAUTIFUL....I'M TEMPTED ALSO..TOO BAD I ALREADY OWNED ONE.

Shai Hulud said:
KING....BETTER BUY THAT LDD JASON FROM DA....HIS REPAINT IS F'N BEAUTIFUL....I'M TEMPTED ALSO..TOO BAD I ALREADY OWNED ONE.

I have no money:monkey2

Thanks guys.... And it is wierd that it keeps happening King.. I guess we are both broke at the same time!! :lol

But don't worry... The Kurgan will be handled in such a way that the Kurgan's will have no means of missing out. :monkey3

And thanks on the Custom advice. I really want to do something, but lately have not had the means. Hopefully after Christmas I can finally attempt something.

Got my Morgul Lord helm today, heres a pic of my huge helm collection.
DSC03482.jpg

oh hell yeah :rock love the push pin :rock ...all i have is the King of the Dead helm :lol

Well, today I'm putting the push pin on ebay!!!!!

So you guys better get your bids in!

Rock On King!! Got the Maul, huh? Looks spectacular! I seriously cannot wait until tomorrow... I really really want mine already.

DarkArtist81 said:
Rock On King!! Got the Maul, huh? Looks spectacular! I seriously cannot wait until tomorrow... I really really want mine already.

Yeah, I put a crap load of pix in the Maul image thread. check em out.

And now my New Line horror figures just go across one shelf. And theres a spot saved for the LLD Jason I picked up from Josh.
DSC03527.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back