The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the classic Leatherface pose you've got going! Very cool... and that shelf of modern horror is insane :google

Finally after years of having them they are out of the box!!!! And they're un-dead security guard is in the back:D
DSC03528.jpg

It's like, how much more awesome could your collection be?

And the answer is none... none more awesome.

Awesome to finally see the Tap freed from their packaged prisons!!! And I guess the undead security guard can stand in for the spontaneously combusting drummers!

TheObsoleteMan said:
It's like, how much more awesome could your collection be?

And the answer is none... none more awesome.

Best Tap related quote ever!!! :rock :rock :rock

galactiboy said:
Awesome to finally see the Tap freed from their packaged prisons!!! And I guess the undead security guard can stand in for the spontaneously combusting drummers!

Hes back there to turn the amp to 11.

GalactiBoy said:
Best Tap related quote ever!!! :rock :rock :rock

Ditto!!:rock:rock:rock

My admittedly lame LOTR shelf. Though I am a HUGE fan of LOTR I have a tiny collection. Was never a fan of the Weta stuff, save a few items, but am looking forward to having a nice 12" collection.
DSC03529.jpg

DSC03530.jpg

DSC03531.jpg

And my even tinier Optimus Prime collection. I want to pick up the 20th Anniversary movie Prime that die cast.
DSC03532.jpg

DSC03533.jpg

galactiboy said:
I've got that same Vader ornament... its hanging on a tree right now :lol

So it mine, I just plucked him off the tree for this pic:D

DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome collection King!!! And nice to see that Sidious lightsaber going to good use!! :lol

Thanks Josh. I love my little Sidious saber, I was hoping you would notice it in there. I know its a Vader dsiplay, but there would be no Vader without Sidious.

Picked up the 20 Anniversary DVD Optimus Prime today. He was $68.99 @ Wal-Mart the other day, we went today and he was on $45. So I got him. I love him. Hes awesome, and for $45 I think he was well worth it!
DSC03552.jpg

DSC03551.jpg

Great deal on Prime!!! Yours looks better than the one I saw at my Wal Mart, so maybe the crap paint job was a fluke.

galactiboy said:
Great deal on Prime!!! Yours looks better than the one I saw at my Wal Mart, so maybe the crap paint job was a fluke.

Hmmmm, yeah theres nothing wrong with this one. Paints really good.

King Darkness said:
Thanks Josh. I love my little Sidious saber, I was hoping you would notice it in there. I know its a Vader dsiplay, but there would be no Vader without Sidious.

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it and that it's a part of your Vader setup! I can't wait for your Jason to arrive so that you can fill that gap... :lol

And Nice Optimus Prime's....

A new Jason to add to the mix!!!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much Josh, for the awesome deal and for the X_mas goodies!!!!! I love them all!!!! Very very very very very cool man.

SO heres some quick pix, I will take a few close up shots later tonight.

DSC03574.jpg

DSC03576.jpg

DSC03577.jpg

DSC03575.jpg

Couple close ups. I really enjoy this little guy. Very cool Jason collectible.
DSC03578.jpg

DSC03579.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back