The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screencaps from Joao's video:

j (1).png
j (2).png
j (3).png
j (4).png
j (5).png
j (6).png
j (7).png
j (8).png
j (9).png
j (10).png
j (11).png
j (13).png
j (14).png
j (15).png
j (16).png
j (17).png
j (18).png
j (19).png
j (20).png
j (21).png
j (22).png
j (23).png
j (24).png
j (25).png

I really like the figure but could’ve done without a lot of the accessories lol. The beef jerkey, the generic waterbottle and the shovel he used in that one scene really don’t add much. Would’ve preferred a second angry headsculpt instead. But he turned out great. The essentials are there.

Could do without but it’s more accessories for other Last of Us figures most of us have.

Could do without but it’s more accessories for other Last of Us figures most of us have.
Lol what do you need a piece of jerkey and a shovel for? Nobody in the last of us universe used those things aside from Pedro in one scene in the show.

Lol what do you need a piece of jerkey and a shovel for? Nobody in the last of us universe used those things aside from Pedro in one scene in the show.

The jerky is an odd accessory. It's not something you can leave lying around on the grassy base - the ants would be all over it!

I guess I could give it to my cowboys. And talking of cowboys, ever since Toys Era revealed the shovel I've been wondering whether they were also the company known as Thunder Toys, because they included one with their Carter Slade Ghost Rider.

Seeing it closer I can now tell it's different, so I can cross Thunder off the long list of Toys Era's known and suspected aliases.

53131539404_6e4d4f1e6d_o.jpg

It's ironic that after delaying Joel for months, Toys Era messed up production. Forgot to pack the holster and knife sheath, and also missed the hooks and strap on the thermos.

And what is it with that thermos? It looks hollow, so there's no screw cap let alone a mug.

vlcsnap-2024-05-31-19h55m53s739.png

:unsure:

The jerky is an odd accessory. It's not something you can leave lying around on the grassy base - the ants would be all over it!

I guess I could give it to my cowboys. And talking of cowboys, ever since Toys Era revealed the shovel I've been wondering whether they were also the company known as Thunder Toys, because they included one with their Carter Slade Ghost Rider.

Seeing it closer I can now tell it's different, so I can cross Thunder off the long list of Toys Era's known and suspected aliases.

View attachment 705413

It's ironic that after delaying Joel for months, Toys Era messed up production. Forgot to pack the holster and knife sheath, and also missed the hooks and strap on the thermos.

And what is it with that thermos? It looks hollow, so there's no screw cap let alone a mug.

View attachment 705417

:unsure:
The thermos is disappointing

Huh I just thought they forgot to include the holsters on Breda’s copy alone? Did they forget it for every figure? That’s kinda stupid. Don’t wanna have to chase after them.

The thermos is disappointing

Huh I just thought they forgot to include the holsters on Breda’s copy alone? Did they forget it for every figure? That’s kinda stupid. Don’t wanna have to chase after them.

They apparently forgot the holster and sheath from every copy. Kit held back shipping for a day as Toys Era had to send them to him separately.

The thermos strap was also missing in the video posted on Premium Toys Fans:

513453-IMG-9077.png

Regarding the thermos, I just skipped through the episodes to look for it.

In episode 4 Joel drinks from it while driving:

vlcsnap-2024-05-31-20h05m41s105.png

Earlier in the same episode, while camping in the forest, the mug that looks like it belongs to it is shown:

vlcsnap-2024-05-31-20h04m57s506.png

Im just fascinated at how random the accessories are lol. “Look! He drank water for 2 seconds in this one random scene! We should include the mug!”

Mine was shipped immediately by Giantoy so I already know the holsters won’t be there 😕

Still thinking if I want him or not.
Dont care for the head, but clothes and accessoires.

IMG_9136.jpeg

IMG_9135.jpeg

I ordered custom sculpts by Basquecustoms to use on the ToysEra bodies. Super excited!!

They apparently forgot the holster and sheath from every copy. Kit held back shipping for a day as Toys Era had to send them to him separately.

The thermos strap was also missing in the video posted on Premium Toys Fans:

513453-IMG-9077.png

Regarding the thermos, I just skipped through the episodes to look for it.

In episode 4 Joel drinks from it while driving:

View attachment 705419

Earlier in the same episode, while camping in the forest, the mug that looks like it belongs to it is shown:

View attachment 705420
My figure arrived today. A very nice set. The holster and sheath were in a small bag that Kit slipped into the box. But no strap for the thermos. I'm curious if Toys Era are going to provide that after the fact as well or are simply not going to bother. If they are I'd just ask @Kit Chen to slip it in the box of my Toys Era Ellie when it ships.

Dan Solo Rebel
Author

I just flipped the neck upside down to see how it looks and the socket is smaller and fits snugged to the head sculpt

View attachment 705867
I will be doing this on mine this looks amazing! I guess QC is what happens when people keep " asking when". I also wonder about the flask handles.

Mines arriving tomorrow!

I will be doing this on mine this looks amazing! I guess QC is what happens when people keep " asking when". I also wonder about the flask handles.

Mines arriving tomorrow!

I think the flask handle will probably turn out to be a general issue.

Shouldn't be too hard to make one by bending two lengths of wire into squares, and attaching a strip of leather or even folded over electrical tape for the handle.

Back