The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

So they might release that statue by itself?

I bought the post pandemic edition and it's a very nice statue but for the extra 110 dollars I think it's a bit overpriced honestly. if it had come with the art book as well I think the price might be warranted.

The statue is very nice though. It's only about 8" tall, the paint is well done and clean, the sculpt is quite good, it was made from a digital print, I believe.

I'm happy to have the statue because I really liked the game and the characters but I would suggest not paying 250+ dollars for it and wait for project triforce to release the statue by it self, or wait for the ebay inflation to die down. I'm sure you will be able to get the statue by itself for cheaper once the madness cools down.

P1030850_zps1e7ea56b.jpg

P1030849_zps310094b7.jpg

P1030848_zps7d54c45f.jpg

P1030847_zpse138b8a5.jpg

P1030841_zps3be5f4a9.jpg

P1030838_zpsf2dec8de.jpg

Thanks for the photos and advice. Looks great. :)

So they might release that statue by itself?

Yeah project triforce is gonna be releasing it.

https://www.projecttriforce.com/

If you look at the 'coming soon'

The back of the pandemic edition box says the statue will retail for 200 bucks but if they try to release the exact same statue ,not in true 1/6, they should lower it.

statue looks great, i wasn't able to get the pandemic edition as it was US only. I didn't really want to pay the full price and import it. Hopefully the custom figures won't be so heavy on my wallet so i can get something to represent this masterpiece.

With as much money as the launch has made, I think it's inevitable.

It would be nice if Hot Toys gave their VGM line some love and did them, but they can't even do that for MGS and the license took 3 years to come to fruition.

It would be nice if Hot Toys gave their VGM line some love and did them, but they can't even do that for MGS and the license took 3 years to come to fruition.

If they can't do it with batman, they can't do it.

found a picture of the model used for the sculpt of the statue from kotaku.

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://kotaku.com/video-game-beards-and-hair-are-more-interesting-than-513932669
https://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?1027594&p=1027594&viewfull=1#post1027594

They did a fantastic job on that, I just wish it was bigger in scale. Although it would look normal next to some PAK figures.

PAk made a Drake Figure so why not Ellie and Joel. Im sure neca will do some aswell. The game is doing well and is considered a masterpiece. I stopped relying on HT for anything. They need to hop off the iron man pole and release some figures that they announced last yr first.

The sculpt on this is fantastic, just the paint apps are ok - better than some plastic statues for sure - to me, this is a $40 value at most -

I probably would have gotten this version, however, I had done the same with Gears of War 3 edition with statue, and same thing: Plastic sculpt was good, paint apps just ok, and after a while the $150 cost doesn't add up......

Trying to get my hands on the Survival edition with art book. My Gamestop has one where the person hasn't claimed it, so if not today sometime, I may get the call

That triforce website might make more statues though.

Not before giving me some Uncharted figures. Man have I been dying and pining for those!

The sculpts look great. Not really anything I would get because Ellie makes me want to pull my hair out in the game. Looks great, though.

You don't like Ellie? What bugs me she bumps into Clickers and they don't notice her -_-

I loved Joel's daughter. She was cool and I liked Tess. Ellie is just disrespectful. Can't stand her attitude. Just my personal preference.

Well, I give her a pass on her social graces since she's growing up in the apocalypse :lol

What was the relationship between Bill and Frank? Ellie found that magazine so I assumed they were lovers.

Back