1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also interested how many other figures are coming for season 2.

My sources tell me there could be a trailer next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As voiced originally in ESB (pre-Temuera) Boba Fett already sounded kinda grizzled. How old would he be in Mandalorian? Not sure what his post PT age should be exactly.

Hearing his original voice makes me picture him as Scott Glenn (Stick in Netflix's Daredevil).

As voiced originally in ESB (pre-Temuera) Boba Fett already sounded kinda grizzled. How old would he be in Mandalorian? Not sure what his post PT age should be exactly.

Hearing his original voice makes me picture him as Scott Glenn (Stick in Netflix's Daredevil).

He was supposed to have been 36 in Return of the Jedi, and Mando season 1 was set 5/6(?) later, so he?d be early 40s. Much younger than Temuera, so they?d need to do a bit of de-aging on him. Interestingly he would be a similar age to Din Djarin.

He was supposed to have been 36 in Return of the Jedi, and Mando season 1 was set 5/6(?) later, so he?d be early 40s. Much younger than Temuera, so they?d need to do a bit of de-aging on him. Interestingly he would be a similar age to Din Djarin.

One thing about Temuera Morrison, he's actually an excellent actor. He was freaking terrifying in 'Once Were Warriors' and displayed some range in that film. I think the writing harmed his portrayal of Fett in the PT more than anything. In a way it's too bad, in that I think Glenn could have done a great job (with a bit of de-aging) while calling back to that original sinister, raspy voice from 1980, but if they have Morrison on board maybe they'll give him a chance to flex those acting chops this time.

Damn! That's something I hadn't even thought of for some reason. Hot Toys Mando season 2 Boba Fett. That could be really slick.

:pray:

Calling it now. I can see Boba’s costume being Mythos-inspired. It checks the list for classic look but with an updated kind of feel to bring it into this world. Plus, who doesn’t love Mythos Fett?

I have this on BBTS but think it will be a later batch. How fast do we think sideshow will ship it if I pay in full today?

I have this on BBTS but think it will be a later batch. How fast do we think sideshow will ship it if I pay in full today?

It will absolutely be a later batch with BBTS. They're getting inventory much later than everyone else lately.

If you're ordering it this late in the game from SS, chances are you'll still have to wait a while as it's doubtful you'll receive one from the first 1-2 batches.

It will absolutely be a later batch with BBTS. They're getting inventory much later than everyone else lately.

If you're ordering it this late in the game from SS, chances are you'll still have to wait a while as it's doubtful you'll receive one from the first 1-2 batches.

SS site says shipping in September so if I pay off in full it should ship sooner. If not any place you would suggest to ensure it would be the first batch?

SS site says shipping in September so if I pay off in full it should ship sooner. If not any place you would suggest to ensure it would be the first batch?

This figure will be shipping relatively soon. It's likely that you'll be at the back of the queue for any retailers if you place an order now.

There's a chance that Sideshow will receive enough inventory to cover your order. Your next best bet might be to order from a smaller retailer that hasn't secured as many pre-orders. Sounds like you already have one secured though so you could wait and see if any become available for at or around retail once this hits stateside.

SS doesn't ship to retailers until their personal POs have been accounted for, right? So really anywhere you go you're gonna be on the back of the bus. That being said your only (our, I'm about to order too) option really is SS now.

BBTS has been slow off and for years when it comes to shipping out sw 1:6 product.

SS doesn't ship to retailers until their personal POs have been accounted for, right? So really anywhere you go you're gonna be on the back of the bus. That being said your only (our, I'm about to order too) option really is SS now.

SS ships from Hong Kong too right? Considering he shipping is like $20-30 I would hope it’s DHL or something. Do you or anyone know how fast SS shipping can be?

SS ships from Hong Kong too right? Considering he shipping is like $20-30 I would hope it’s DHL or something. Do you or anyone know how fast SS shipping can be?

SS Ships their stuff out of California, and they use UPS, at least for those of us in the states. They get their shipments from Hong Kong

Back