1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, finally pulled the trigger on this one, and preordered.
Couldn't pass this one up!

I guess with folks that hadn't PLANNED on V1 - IMO outside of great use of color and design, I like getting origin characters. *Warm fuzzies* over the beginning/first look at this badass awesomeness....

Mando_screen1.jpg

Mando_screen2.jpg

Mando_screen3.jpg

Mando_screen4.jpg

Srsly...the battered, divided passionate SW fan community; or people like me, maybe, who liked SW just fine, but, like, stopped at figs and idea of collecting SW was a souvenir popcorn bucket and my Darth Vader phone charger.:vader:cool:

Just plz F & F don't *&^% up, please don't *&^% up; don't think the world can take it right now.:horror. Or I'm gonna feel real stupid about the Baby Yoda plushy.:cool:

Sideshow has an "Unsealed and Revealed" for this figure coming up Monday 8/31, so hopefully that means they should be shipping out within the next week or so!

Sideshow has an "Unsealed and Revealed" for this figure coming up Monday 8/31, so hopefully that means they should be shipping out within the next week or so!

Doubt it. The first instalment of my payment plan was shifted to September. I don't think this will ship before a month or two.

Still waiting on this guy from TW... Been stuck at "Item leaving overseas" for 2 weeks now. I have no patience when it comes to waiting for my new dollies.

Doubt it. The first instalment of my payment plan was shifted to September. I don't think this will ship before a month or two.

Not everybody uses flex pay. Shipping notices should go out next week for most people who pay in full. Doubt they'll receive enough so some will have to wait for the 2nd batch.

Still waiting on this guy from TW... Been stuck at "Item leaving overseas" for 2 weeks now. I have no patience when it comes to waiting for my new dollies.

I had the same status showing for the Mudtrooper since 15th August. I was beginning to give up hope, assuming it had been lost since the Regular Han he was travelling with had already been delivered a week ago.

Then today the tracking status suddenly changed from 'Leaving overseas' to 'Due to be delivered today'.

Without any updates in between you're completely in the dark about what's happening to the parcel, if anything.

There's really no consistency at the moment that allows you to even guess when a delivery might arrive. :impatient:

I had the same status showing for the Mudtrooper since 15th August. I was beginning to give up hope, assuming it had been lost since the Regular Han he was travelling with had already been delivered a week ago.

Then today the tracking status suddenly changed from 'Leaving overseas' to 'Due to be delivered today'.

Without any updates in between you're completely in the dark about what's happening to the parcel, if anything.

There's really no consistency at the moment that allows you to even guess when a delivery might arrive. :impatient:

Yeah I always get anxious that my packages from overseas are lost or stolen when they take a while but I'm hoping it comes soon cause I really want to get my hands on this guy.

Yeah I always get anxious that my packages from overseas are lost or stolen when they take a while but I'm hoping it comes soon cause I really want to get my hands on this guy.

:exactly:

Hong Kong Post returned to normal operations last Monday, so hopefully that end of things will be closer to normal. It's just there are so few 'planes flying that parcels are having to wait a lot longer. And it's not first in, first out either, so some later packages are leap frogging earlier ones.

Hang in there. Everything of mine has arrived in the end.

I paid in full up front. I?m anticipating this guy coming real soon.

OK this is from 2018:monkey3 - but re Covid and U.S. shipping foul-ups this works.:cool:

Like Target had to replace an order using Fed Ex coz UPS never showed up. If my replica sword gets stolen next week am gonna raise hell. Like a 1/6 scale sword I ordered from China is still there. Probably won't get here until October.
:devil

:exactly:

Hong Kong Post returned to normal operations last Monday, so hopefully that end of things will be closer to normal. It's just there are so few 'planes flying that parcels are having to wait a lot longer. And it's not first in, first out either, so some later packages are leap frogging earlier ones.

Hang in there. Everything of mine has arrived in the end.

Finally landed in the UK less than an hour ago, just when I was starting to get anxious :lol

Back