The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's down to personal preference (as always :) ) - but I don't like the colours on the wooden version. Had the chance to pick it up relatively cheap some time back and passed.

I think the blue (regular) version is the best PREDATOR print released (so far).

Wish someone at Bottleneck would take the plunge on P2 !

problem is I have never seen any good in hand photos of the wood version, so I could never tell if it was worth the going rate to get it ($250-300). I had a chance to get one last year, but at the time didn't think it was worth the cheddar. Did you see it in person? The regular can easily be had for under $100 lol

For a wood? Yes

But good luck, there's only 20

you seen any good photos of it other than stock?

This one's creative.

alien.jpg

how do you like them? I haven't seen a 24x36 Predator poster that I was in love with yet. The Pittides one is interesting though.

I haven't seen a perfect Predator print yet. I've seen a few very good ones. I think since the characters are so iconic, all of them need to be on a poster. And mix that with the hunted theme. Even though most don't seem to like Predator 2 as much as the original. I think a good double poster could work with the jungle and city contrast.

I'd much prefer P2-based-only prints. LONG overdue. Even considered trying one of my own.

The mash-up is a clever idea though.

I would do something like Martin Ansin's Flash Gordon. They could work separately or together. I believe I wrote down a few ideas as it was on my list over at the SF.

Back