The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I love it ! :)

Only reason to get ! :hi5:

I dunno! Sometimes you can get a print and be like...NO. :p But I'm glad you love it, buddy.

Today, I received this beauty, and I couldn't be happier.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I was considering the one on the right with the wooden variant for quite awhile. You think it'd be worth the price?

I guess it's down to personal preference (as always :) ) - but I don't like the colours on the wooden version. Had the chance to pick it up relatively cheap some time back and passed.

I think the blue (regular) version is the best PREDATOR print released (so far).

Wish someone at Bottleneck would take the plunge on P2 !

I really like the Florey Alien and Predator set. They have just the right balance of grey and vibrant colour. I finally got in my new house today, I need to get them framed and put up ASAP.

I really like the Florey Alien and Predator set. They have just the right balance of grey and vibrant colour. I finally got in my new house today, I need to get them framed and put up ASAP.

Then get off the blimmin' interwebs and get those boxes unpacked :panic:

(* and congrats by the way! - it's been a long time comin' my friend :hi5: *)

Then get off the blimmin' interwebs and get those boxes unpacked :panic:

(* and congrats by the way! - it's been a long time comin' my friend :hi5: *)

Ha, we're not moving in fully today, that comes in a few days. But thank you, it took a long old time to go through. I have a lot more space now, but less money to buy cool statues... Can't win ;)

Back