The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optimus !

OptimusPrime16x24_SM.jpg

The first print is a 6 color, 16x24, timed release edition. The print will sell for 24 hours and the edition number will be based on the number of prints sold within the limited timed release for $40.00. This will allow more people a chance to own one of these great TRANSFORMER prints by Kevin Tong. Have you have missed out on the limited edition screen prints releases in the past? Are you constantly refreshing your web pages to get the print you want? This is your chance grab one for sure. These will be priced at $40.00 and will only be on sale for 24 hours beginning at 12:30pm, EST on 11/16/2012. After 24 hours they will be gone!

OptimusPrime_REGULAR_SM.jpg

The second print is 24x36 and is limited to 100 prints for $75.00. This is custom created version of the art and the screens were set up specifically for this limited edition run of 100. It will be printed using standard and Metallic inks. Available 11/16/2012 at a random time. Time will be announced via Twitter and Facebook at the time of the sale.

OptimusPrime_VARIANT_SM.jpg

The third print is limited to only 50 prints for $100. This print will be a custom color variation and will use standard, metallic and Glow-In-The-Dark inks (GID). Available 11/16/2012 at a random time. Time will be announced via Twitter and Facebook at the time of the sale.

Purchase LINK

Definitely going to get me some Optimus Prime.

I have to say I do appreciate jimjimmyjones85 taking time to throw up links and info for releases. :1-1:

Sigh... Is it really that hard to give us a standard sized print for $40? $75 is a little absurd though it does have the metallic paint. Decisions... decisions...

Even if you wanted the variant, not a chance. Same old dark hall mansion. Their site still sucks major ass.

still says varient can be purchased

Now it shows SOLD OUT

Wonder if I should have got the varient :cuckoo:

still says varient can be purchased

Now it shows SOLD OUT

Wonder if I should have got the varient :cuckoo:

the variant was out immediately. I had it on two browsers and my phone. You could keep adding to your PP cart, but once trying to process, then it tells you its sold out.

DHM sucks. Bunch of amateurs.

Back