The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bond .. 50 Years

Jayme_Donelson_James_Bond_Pop__2_Ltd_Art_Gallery.jpg

$575.00 ... Original

(Would have made a nice print)

LINK

Nothing seems to be showing...

Apparently it was a surprise little presale that only lasted for about 2 hours last night. From Godmachine's FB page (where I first found the link to order):

Thank you guys. pre-sale is over now. The show is tomorrow and the print goes back up for sale online on saturday. be fast guys these are limited."

Weird... :dunno

They had a special presale for those of us that ordered from them previously. It was only an hour long, but it seems like they moved quite a few prints in that time. Good for them. This is only their third show, but are getting a nice little following.

They had a special presale for those of us that ordered from them previously. It was only an hour long, but it seems like they moved quite a few prints in that time. Good for them. This is only their third show, but are getting a nice little following.

Ah ok, that makes sense. Very cool move by them thanking peeps for loyalty. I had never ordered from them before so I hope that doesn't affect my order.

Back