The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the Matrix one was not in that style. Really hate that style.

I kind of liked Drake's Trinity, but not the way she's holding her hand open as she drops the gun. Something about that hand throws the entire print off. :( I love Drake's work. My O-Ren print hangs above my tv so I can see it often. Brilliant work. I would have liked a companion print. Sadly, Trinity wont be it. :( :(

See I look at O-Ren and don't see this style... but when you see this, and the Star Wars ones he did, I really don't like it.

Nice Score I had hoped to score one but I missed out.

Congrats.

Thanks! I'm sorry you missed out though, hope your able to pick one up eventually at a not ridiculous price. Tim Doyle's stuff from what I have seen doesn't get too out of hand price wise : )

I was excited to see Drake's Trynity print when I saw the teaser, Then I saw the whole thing and I agree with BG about the hand. Although I do like the style of the print. Hoping to see some more teasers through the week leading up to the show.

Hero Complex gallery has a double show this friday as well, They are doing Weapons of Choice phase 2, and Oscar Legends. They should have some good finds in there as well.

See I look at O-Ren and don't see this style... but when you see this, and the Star Wars ones he did, I really don't like it.

These days, prints and statues have to be something amazeballs for us to buy em. We're pretty much selling off all of our stuff because we just lost interest. We like money in our account better. We've got so many great things planned that do not involve being at home so much and staring at our statues and art. :rotfl

So, with that, we don't see a single thing so far with the upcoming releases that make us go...WE NEED THAT!

Hey everyone!

Just letting you guys know, we have updated Collection Stash to allow prints to be added. You can check out the releases notes here:

https://www.collectionstash.com/pages/releases/2.1

Since this is the not mondo thread, letting me know what manufacturers/producers of prints you would like to see added so you can start showing off your print collections.

The latest features also support adding prints that were not done by a place like Mondo or Acid Free Gallery, you can add any prints that an artist has released for sale.

www.collectionstash.com

These days, prints and statues have to be something amazeballs for us to buy em. We're pretty much selling off all of our stuff because we just lost interest. We like money in our account better. We've got so many great things planned that do not involve being at home so much and staring at our statues and art. :rotfl

So, with that, we don't see a single thing so far with the upcoming releases that make us go...WE NEED THAT!

I am with you. And I am at the point that with many pieces I am like oh.. I missed it... I refuse to pay over priced ebay pricing just to have it. Just not doing it.

I only buy prints of the movies or shows I like

I only do this if said print is spectacular. They could do a Buffy one (like the recent ones) that I can only look at through a squint of my eye. Or they can do one like the recent Firefly one where I didn't even think twice because it was beautiful.

I only do this if said print is spectacular. They could do a Buffy one (like the recent ones) that I can only look at through a squint of my eye. Or they can do one like the recent Firefly one where I didn't even think twice because it was beautiful.

I wish somebody would do a Buffy print

Dave Perillo will have a new print available soon titled, “A New Hope” via Dark Ink Art. It is a 12″ x 36″ Screenprint, signed/numbered edition of 250, and cost $50.

perillo-a-new-hope.jpg

LINK

It took me 30 minutes, but I finally snagged one. :yess:

Back