The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit too hard on the eyes.
EG_BuffyAndAngel4Ever_large.jpg

Just don't love it.
EG_YouWereThereWithMe_large.jpg

Me too! Not just because I have them, but I just like the simple 'classy' look to them. They have a great feel.

I have not liked one single Buffy piece that has gone up since. I decided against Bottleneck's because I didn't look at them and go..OMG, how beautiful! I looked at them and thought...OMG Buffy!

I'm ending up with 0 prints. None of them are working for me.

I kind of want the Batman/Catwoman and the 5th Element one and I also I want the Indy from their previous gallery. I am close to ordering all three...hmmm.

And also, his leg looks weird in between hers. ;) Haha.

I only wanted the Mary Jane and Vemon because it's awesome. I'm not getting it though because I don't need it. I have so many prints I have no room for, no need for more! Trinity would have been a done deal if it weren't for that dang hand.

They do have some very nice stuff, but my favorite by far is this Skyfall inspired piece from not too long ago. So happy to own this one.

Mark-Englert-Skyfall.jpg

I think a lot of their stuff is pretty good. Only problem is it's not art that I'm looking for. I love Hellboy, but the print was a bit too dull in color for me. *sigh... Buffy = 0 prints.

And I did manage to grab the Trinity one. People though it was available since it said "add to cart" but it was actually in shopping cart limbo and wasn't available to purchase. I decided to "go to checkout" with it over and over and over until it said sold out, and I guess someone dropped it from their cart or it timed out. Lucky me.

And I did manage to grab the Trinity one. People though it was available since it said "add to cart" but it was actually in shopping cart limbo and wasn't available to purchase. I decided to "go to checkout" with it over and over and over until it said sold out, and I guess someone dropped it from their cart or it timed out. Lucky me.

Awesome! I would have bought it if that hand was gripping the non falling gun. Still a beauty. I love Craig Drake's work. I remember when I went to 2 galleries ago at Mondo. They had the O-Ren print hanging. I couldn't stop looking at it it was so beautiful. I had to have it. That's how I want to feel about a print when I buy it and the MJ/Venom is kind of like that, where I can't stop looking at it.

Awesome! I would have bought it if that hand was gripping the non falling gun. Still a beauty. I love Craig Drake's work.

The artwork seems to reference one of Trinity's scenes in the first movie. I can't remember it exactly as I haven't seen it in a while. Maybe the opening scene in the staircase? She's dropping the gun after it's empty. Although in the movie she does have both up and ready. I think it's cool. The variant was more strange to me because the bottom half of her body looks like she's wearing a dress.

I'm really amazed there hasn't been another Buffy print that has wow'd me. It's got to come along some time.

New tease from Acidfree regarding their next Joe release. Looks to be part of the Rhys Cooper set, probably Cobra Commander.

525020_478932108832836_805065214_n.jpg

Back