The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try for dat Phantom. Most likely gonna fail. :(

27180796.jpg

Going for this one tommorow. Hopefully I score one! Decided tonight that I'm going to get a Englert wall

That is what I decided with my Ken Taylor black and white prints. I think Halloween, American Werewolf and Beetlejuice will look great together on a wall.

That is what I decided with my Ken Taylor black and white prints. I think Halloween, American Werewolf and Beetlejuice will look great together on a wall.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Taylor Halloween tonight. $500 I thought was a decent deal on it, but I agree those would look fantastic together! That beetlejuice B&W is one of my favorites by him and I absolutely HATE that movie.

Newly framed prints. The glass will be upgraded later to museum glass. Sorry for the poor quality pictures.

D0.jpg

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D4.jpg

W0.jpg

W1.jpg

W2.jpg

W3.jpg

Wizards.jpg

Nice frame on the Dracula one!

To add with the monster theme, I got two new ones to hang up as well:

img1089ep.jpg

img1087tr.jpg

Bardoon,
It's hard to tell, did you get the GITD or the silver? Mine are the GITDs. It was a struggle for me to make that decision. Duck, I have to look up my info on them. I'll post it, unless someone beats me to it.

[FONT=&quot]18" X 24” art poster print set Alien Warrior & Alien Queen. Signed & numbered by artist Danny Miller. The UK variant of 50 that was only sold in England and glows in the dark.[/FONT]

Duck you have 2 PMs.

[FONT=&quot]Aliens Danny Miller Silver Metallic Ink 2 print set 2011. Signed and numbered edition of only 86.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]18" X 24” art poster print set Alien Warrior & Alien Queen. Signed & numbered by artist Danny Miller. The UK variant of 50 that was only sold in England and glows in the dark.[/FONT]

They are the regular silver editions. Numbered to 86 as I'm sure you know. I have #25's.

The UK ones seem hard to find since this set is already sold out. I was lucky enough to snag the regulars in a pair off of eBay for $100 USD. I've never seen the UK versions for cheap.

I'd love the Glow versions but these are incredible anyways. The metallic silver really pops in contrast to the dark background.

Do the Glow-in-the-Dark have the metallic silver in them? Or are they more of a milky silver because of the Glow-in-the-Dark ink?

Do the Glow-in-the-Dark have the metallic silver in them? Or are they more of a milky silver because of the Glow-in-the-Dark ink?

The GITD has the silver metallic ink in them. The GITD ink is in the white section. I have them in museum glass, so the GITD isn't as vibrant as with regular glass. At night I plan to have a small black light on my GITD prints.

no...I got on artgerm's list

Cool. One day I want a commission from Artgerm. He draws some beautiful faces. I love those marker drawings. I guess that's what you are getting. Right now I would be happy with official releases of those Justice Magazine covers.

durieux-The-Phantom-of-the-Opera.jpg

durieux-The-Phantom-of-the-Opera-variant.jpg

On sale Thursday, June 6th at 10:30am PDT HERE

Seriously tempted by these. I love the bottom part. But I could do without the scary skull guy. Normal is the way to go. Shouldn't be too much on the after market if I miss. Durieux's Universal Monsters prints don't go for much.

If I didn't work on Thursdays I would be going for one of the wood variants. Sadly my only days I have off through the week is Fridays :(

Back