The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't able to get through either. I was watching for the tweet like a hawk, but I got a bad gateway page and when I got the store page to show up it kept saying it was out of stock. I kept continuously going to the add to cart button and then to the continue shopping button, but it never showed up in my cart and the sold out button finally showed up on the page. Pretty bummed about this one.

Damn, I'm sorry about that Ben. Even though I'm happy to have them all, it's kind of bitter sweet when friends can't get the item they want. I honestly don't know how I did it. I think it was the Force that Waller imparted to me. I never would have signed up for Twitter before this. And I caught it on Facebook first. I had Facebook on the computer and Twitter on the iPhone. I was refreshing each about once every two seconds. And I had another window open on the computer loaded to the DarkInk page just in case "It's a trap" really was a trap. But I only refreshed that one about once a minute...

Guess, I just got lucky. :(

Damn, I'm sorry about that Ben. Even though I'm happy to have them all, it's kind of bitter sweet when friends can't get the item they want. I honestly don't know how I did it. I think it was the Force that Waller imparted to me. I never would have signed up for Twitter before this. And I caught it on Facebook first. I had Facebook on the computer and Twitter on the iPhone. I was refreshing each about once every two seconds. And I had another window open on the computer loaded to the DarkInk page just in case "It's a trap" really was a trap. But I only refreshed that one about once a minute...

Guess, I just got lucky. :(

I'm honestly glad you were able to get though. I was rooting for you on this. :clap

Its going to cost me $1K but it'll be worth it

That's a lot. I only saw the marker pieces on Comic Art Fans. I wonder how much those marker sketches go for? Post your piece if you feel like sharing. I want an Artgerm piece one day. First priority is those Justice Magazines. Second is a large version of his Chun Li. I don't know what character I would commission. Tempted to say Black Canary right off. But I think I might pick another favorite character that he hasn't or at least I haven't seen him draw yet. Someone I know he will make super cute.

That's a lot. I only saw the marker pieces on Comic Art Fans. I wonder how much those marker sketches go for? Post your piece if you feel like sharing. I want an Artgerm piece one day. First priority is those Justice Magazines. Second is a large version of his Chun Li. I don't know what character I would commission. Tempted to say Black Canary right off. But I think I might pick another favorite character that he hasn't or at least I haven't seen him draw yet. Someone I know he will make super cute.

He's not even on mine yet. There's a 2 year wait on the list

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments.jpg

Online sale on Saturday, June 8th at 12pm Eastern (9am PDT)

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-leon-the-professional.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-TheDarkKnight_alicexz.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-lost-in-translation.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-let-the-right-one-in.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-pulp-fiction.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-twwb.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-the-gladiator.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-Alice-X.-Zhang-moments-EternalSunshineoftheSpotlessMind_alicexz.jpg

jimjimmyjones85 -

If you see that Motoko image in your signature up for order as a print, post notice here. The artist made a few prints before but they are usually very limited and there isn't that much interest.

Posted on Expresso Beans, no Ken Taylor print at the upcoming Space show...

I might be going for a couple in that one.

I like the LOTR's one

jimjimmyjones85 -

If you see that Motoko image in your signature up for order as a print, post notice here. The artist made a few prints before but they are usually very limited and there isn't that much interest.

Posted on Expresso Beans, no Ken Taylor print at the upcoming Space show...

Dude if you see it let me know ! I had no clue there was a print ! :panic:

Well I sent an e-mail to Dave Perillo about possibly securing an AP of his ROTJ print since I missed it. He said they're all spoken for at the moment, but he'll let me know if someone flakes out on him. Seems unlikely, but at least he responded to my message. That was pretty cool of him.

Anybody else go after the Perillo ROTJ this morning? I was pleasantly surprised to score one. My trilogy is complete.

Missed it too. :( Had to get mine off ebay, so I've still got the complete trilogy. The seller is using a cheaper shipping method so I would be getting the print for about $25 than what it goes for, so not too bad. Can't wait to have them framed up! The original a new hope is starting to go for crazy amounts though!

Back