The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't heard back from Perillo about the AP for Jedi. I don't think a spot's going to open up on his list at this point. I guess I'll have to rely on my wits to get one cheapish.

It's funny. That photo is actually taken via my eyes. That's why fury is blurry. The Bith is really just some normal looking person... but I was so drunk that's what I was seeing.

Ah, Celebration! Where the hell else can you get pictures with random background characters like this? Okay, maybe Comic-Con!

It's funny. That photo is actually taken via my eyes. That's why fury is blurry. The Bith is really just some normal looking person... but I was so drunk that's what I was seeing.

Ah, Celebration! Where the hell else can you get pictures with random background characters like this? Okay, maybe Comic-Con!

But no way it would be as fun as all of us as Celebration ! :hi5:

The thing is a lot of the non Mondo pieces are ****ing fantastic and better than alot of Mondo pieces. Plus they are sometimes way easier to get.

I agree. There's a lot of non-Mondo stuff out there that's really awesome and not impossible to get. Heck, some Mondo drops that sell out in a few seconds are 100 times easier to get from the actual artist. That being said, I was still unable to get through on Perillo Return of the Jedi. Still bitter about that one.

Back