The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any Alien fans, Godmachine has his AP Alien print for sale:

https://deadmetalclothing.bigcartel.com/product/alien-alien-double-bill

4ypa4amy.jpg

Yeah, I picked up his Beetlejuice print. Great steal at $50 when it usually goes on ebay for well over 100.

yea, I would've gone for that one too if it didn't sell out.

Dammit!!!! Sold out. Crap!

I really wanted that Godmachine print too! :mad:

those Alien prints can be found all the time. Doesn't make much sense to use the AVP design to rep Alien though

I'm taking orders again. Until december 9th, all orders will be shipped december 15th. This is the last chance to order this side of 2013 ;)

Staermose Posters
Earlier this year I saw a post somewhere of somebody who bought a set of a BTTF three poster set.

When I finally found out where to buy these, they where all sold out sadly.
And I would have LOVED to get a set of those. But when I couldn't get one, I thought of just have a small set printed from the best files of them I could find online.
But it would be similar to recasting even if it was just one single set for myself. And the quality would have been extremely poor.
That's when I got the idea to make some similar posters, but with my own favorite car. The Delorean is still one of my favorites, it's just not number one.

The style of the BTTF posters and mine are a little bit different, altough I'm using the same basic idea of one car spread over three posters.

But it inspiered me to create a similar set of posters, using my own favorite car instead.

For Sale
Ecto-1 poster set
All artwork is done by me, I've even redrawn all logos.
Ecto-poster-test-2.jpg

Batmobile '66 poster set
Batmobile-66-poster-test-1.jpg

Batmobile '89 poster set
Batmobile-89-poster-test-3.jpg

Il Tempo Gigante
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Staermose Posters/ITG-poster-test.jpg

Batgirls Motorcycle
This is a single poster!
Batgirl-Poster-test.jpg

Swinetrek
This is a single poster!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/swinetrek3.jpg

Ernie & Bert
This is a single poster!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Bert-Ernie.jpg

Tintin Rocket
This is a single poster!
tintin-rocket.jpg

Pit Bull
This is a single poster!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Pit-Bull-2-1.jpg

Rising Sun
This is a single poster!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Staermose Posters/Rising-Sun.jpg

Odd Man Out
This is a single poster!
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Staermose Posters/Odd-Man-Out.jpg

Mattel Board (pink)
This is a single poster!
Mattel-board.jpg

All 5 Boards
This is a single Large poster!
5xboards.jpg

All posters will be uncut with crop marks (please see pic), and 3 mm bleed. The reason for this is I've discovered that different storebought frames not always has the exact size they say.
It might just be a few mm, but it's enough for the poster to shift inside the frame if it is too smale and not framed tightly enough.
This way the posters can be cut to each buys specific frames.
example.jpg

The red text, lines and arrows are not a part of actual artwork.
Red dashed line shows real format.

All poster sets will be signed and numbered.
Posters ship from Denmark.
Posters ship within 1-2 weeks after recieving payment. These are produced individually, and I'm just trying to get as many orders together to make as few trips to the printshop (different town).
Payment through paypal only, the final prize = (poster size + shipping + 3% PayPal fee).

The Triptych (set of 3) posters are avaiable in two sizes:
Small
Three posters each 50x70 cm (aprox. 19.7x27.6 inches) $65 plus shipping and PP fee

Large
Three posters each 70x100 cm (aprox. 27.6x39.4 inches) $95 plus shipping and PP fee

Single poster
Available in one size only 70x50 cm (aprox. 19.7x27.6 inches) 25$ plus shipping and PP fee

Single Large poster
Available in one size only 70x100 cm (aprox. 27.6x39.4 inches) $35 plus shipping and PP fee

Price examples:
USA One small triptych poster set including posters, shipping and PP fees = 80.20 US$
UK One small triptych poster set including posters, shipping and PP fees = 75.55 US$ US$

To order please send me an email at
[email protected]

Please specify which poster set you would like (in this case it would probably be the Ecto-1 ;) ), and which size (small or large).
Include your name and adress, to work out how much shipping will be.

I hope I've covered everything, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers
Staermose

Craig Drake's are beautiful. If I didn't already have his O-Ren through Mondo, I would buy the variant.

I got my Dark Crystal print from Bottleneck today and it's a completely different color scheme. There are no purples and it's more brown toned. Not sure what to think...

I got my I Heart Gotham from LTD Art Gallery today... The thing has creases and dents in it. I'm kind of annoyed because I got #40 of 40. I think they still have this print in stock, so a replacement won't be a problem, but still, how often does one get the beginning or the end of a run of prints?

I've sent a message to LTD to see what my next steps are. But geez. I hope they're as understanding as Mondo was. There's a reason I love Mondo extremely, and I really can't talk about it other than to say their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with, even though I wasn't even a customer!

I got my I Heart Gotham from LTD Art Gallery today... The thing has creases and dents in it. I'm kind of annoyed because I got #40 of 40. I think they still have this print in stock, so a replacement won't be a problem, but still, how often does one get the beginning or the end of a run of prints?

I've sent a message to LTD to see what my next steps are. But geez. I hope they're as understanding as Mondo was. There's a reason I love Mondo extremely, and I really can't talk about it other than to say their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with, even though I wasn't even a customer!

Its never happened to me

LTD just wrote back. Sent them pics of the damage. They're sending me an RMA and will replace the print. Pretty cool. Love how fast these art houses are with their customer service.

Just bummed I don't have the end of a run.

Well it seems that Bottleneck changed the photo on their website to the actual print. Ugh, I'm torn. While I love the source material, I really like the original print colors better.

Original design:

he2y8amu.jpg

Final:

a6erazav.jpg

Last edited:
Back