The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Kong

kong_small.jpg

$40 ... Edition 300

LINK

Got my Creature claw print thanks to jimjimmyjones85
Got my Christmas Chuck print
Got my Boba Fett figure from rnbuda

Those Bladerunner and Alien prints are nice, but I wish they were larger. Do they make them bigger?

Gallery 1988 will be releasing a whole bunch of new prints this Black Friday.
Available in-store and online on Friday, November 23rd at a random time

gallery-1988-black-friday-2012.jpg

LINK

Craig Drake’s latest creation is “Hanzo’d”. It will be released via Hero Complex Gallery. It is a 36″ x 18″ 7-color Screenprint available in regular (Ed of 130, $50), “before” variant (Ed of 75, $65), or $100 for both. On sale Monday, November 26th at 10am PST

drake-hanzod.jpeg

Variant

drake-hanzod-variant.jpg

LINK

On CYBER-MONDAY, November 26, 2012, Joshua Budich will be having a mystery tube sale. 3 prints for just $45 (US) or $50 (International) shipped! Among the prints-of-mystery, more than a few lucky people will get one of the following RARE/SOLD-OUT prints as one of the three prints included in their tube:
Super Mario Test-Prints, The Cool (Miles Davis), Big Lebowski Triptychs, Dead Rockstars Japan 2012, Royal Tenebaums Glow-In-The-Dark Variant, Brutally Cool (Tarantino), Hotel Chevalier, I’m No Good (Amy Winehouse), Stone Free (Hendrix, Promo or Regular Edition).

inside_the_rock_poster_frame_MysteryTube_SPECIALS.jpg

LINK

Want the variant.:clap

Craig Drake’s latest creation is “Hanzo’d”. It will be released via Hero Complex Gallery. It is a 36″ x 18″ 7-color Screenprint available in regular (Ed of 130, $50), “before” variant (Ed of 75, $65), or $100 for both. On sale Monday, November 26th at 10am PST

drake-hanzod.jpeg

Variant

drake-hanzod-variant.jpg

LINK

Postersandtoys.com has a lot of good stuff in restock right now, and not just Mondo stuff. Lotsa great Ken Taylor stuff if you're into him.

Postersandtoys.com has a lot of good stuff in restock right now, and not just Mondo stuff. Lotsa great Ken Taylor stuff if you're into him.

thanks for the heads up, it's the first time I've seen a trick r treat millward under $100 in forever, had to jump on it.

Back