The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Acidfree Gallery

This will be the first in a series of three COBRA prints by Rhys Cooper. Designed to work in conjunction with the Domaradzki GIJOE prints set, these will all look great together or mix and match your favorite heroes and villains.

Triple+copy.jpg

Rhys really captured the character in this amazing 5 color screen print. The standard print, along with a color variant will go on sale Thursday, 12/6/2012, 12:30 PM EST. www.acidfreegallery.com

Baroness_reg_sm.jpg

BARONESS by Rhys Cooper - $50.00

Limited Edition Licensed Screenprint
12x36 - 5 color screen print
Paper: Domtar Lynx Opaque
Run Size: 100
Markings: Numbered
Trading Card Certificate of Authenticity – Numbered
Printed by D&L Screenprinting – Seattle WA
Produced by Acidfree Gallery
Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.

Baroness_var.jpg

BARONESS (variant) by Rhys Cooper - $65.00
12x36 - 5 color screen print (with Multiple Metallic Inks)
Run Size: 55

Yeah, much better than the Scarlett print, if you ask me. And it's not too often that I really like the variant!

This will be the first in a series of three COBRA prints by Rhys Cooper. Designed to work in conjunction with the Domaradzki GIJOE prints set, these will all look great together or mix and match your favorite heroes and villains.

Triple+copy.jpg

Rhys really captured the character in this amazing 5 color screen print. The standard print, along with a color variant will go on sale Thursday, 12/6/2012, 12:30 PM EST. www.acidfreegallery.com[IMG]

[IMG]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ViqQGbA-n8k/ULyp--NJsHI/AAAAAAAAADk/K0qbMCDmswI/s1600/Baroness_reg_sm.jpg[IMG]

BARONESS by Rhys Cooper - $50.00
12x36 - 5 color screen print
Run Size: 100

[IMG]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FFXiFDxOauY/ULyvmnSMGZI/AAAAAAAAAD8/ZpPdZPJDMo8/s1600/Baroness_var.jpg[IMG]

BARONESS (variant) by Rhys Cooper - $65.00
12x36 - 5 color screen print (with Multiple Metallic Inks)
Run Size: 55
Officially Licensed by Hasbro, Inc.[/quote]

**** yes! I am going for one of these. How fast do things sell out at acid free?

**** yes! I am going for one of these. How fast do things sell out at acid free?

So far, no Joe print has sold out yet. The Whalen Transformers and Tong Optimus sold fairly quick though.

EDIT: Though, Whalen and Tong are desireable artists in the right circles.

EDIT2: And wow, this would look awfully good behind the PF Baroness! I just hope the Cobra Commander print matches the PF somewhat closely.

So far, no Joe print has sold out yet. The Whalen Transformers and Tong Optimus sold fairly quick though.

EDIT: Though, Whalen and Tong are desireable artists in the right circles.

EDIT2: And wow, this would look awfully good behind the PF Baroness! I just hope the Cobra Commander print matches the PF somewhat closely.

Don;t Sell Rhys short. He is also well know an Acid is really pushing this bad boy !

Don;t Sell Rhys short. He is also well know an Acid is really pushing this bad boy !

I love Coopers stuff. The baroness REG looks amazing. I think I will try and go for it if I can remember. His Gremlins piece is one of my fav posters to date, sucks it's so hard to find.

I don't understand why he would use gold for her skin tone on the variant though. The red would be cool.

Flight of the Concords

fotc_newzealand_big.jpg

$50 ... Edition 100

Seven Psychopaths

seven_pyschos_big.jpg

$35 ... edition 100

Big Top Pee Wee A/P

big_top_peewee_big.jpg

$75 ... edition of 35

Use code Holiday at checkout for 15% off

LINK

Back