The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Monster (pumpkin colorway)

FRANKENSTEIN.pumpkin-brian_ewing_inside_the_rock_poster_frame.JPG

$40 ... Edition 50

LINK

Octopus Girl

tidwell-octopus-girl.jpg

$80 (50 available at pre-order price).

The official release is next Wed. 12-12-12 at noon and the price will be $100 plus shipping.

Pre-order here: LINK

Ended up getting the reg and variant. The metallics on other Rhys prints are brilliant, so I'm more than willing to take a chance on the variant.

Wow the variant sold out quick! I had 1 of each in my cart and it wouldn't let me check out because it was out of stock. I was really hoping to see it in person before I decided which to keep. The reg it is I guess.

Damn, I didn't know about this print until my bro called me up this morning...and I had to think about it, but I did order a regular one, I just hope one of the other two is Firefly...

Damn, I didn't know about this print until my bro called me up this morning...and I had to think about it, but I did order a regular one, I just hope one of the other two is Firefly...

doubt it.. prolly be storm shadow & cobra commander. they'll mirror the joes set with the cobra set

Yeah, I doubt it as well...I just wish it was. It probably will be Commander and Destro.

The Alternate Ending Exhibit !

Each artist will present a piece representing what they wish had happened at the end of a certain film, video game, or book.

Online Sales Begin Saturday, December 15th ~ 12pm Eastern (9am PST)

bottleneck-gallery-markenglert-skyfall.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-EmoryAllen.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-godmachine-akira.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-AndresLozano.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-RobLoukotkaFringeFocus-dark-knight-rises.jpg

bottleneck-gallery-marklone-Edward-Scissorhands.jpg

Cuyler-Smith-inside-the-rock-poster-frame.JPG

Saturday, December 15th ~ 12pm Eastern
LINK

I may be wanting this one !
bottleneck-gallery-EvaGalesloot-home-alone.jpg

Back