The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5316958_7159538_b.jpg

https://society6.com/product/Pacific-Rim-Wi2_Print

EDIT: Forget it. Only available as a 7 x 10. :cuckoo:

7x10? :lol

Yeah, cool looking print, but that size all but ruins it, IMO.

INSIDE THE ROCK POSTER FRAME BLOG: Pacific Rim Todd Slater Poster Release Details

"Todd Slater, the artist commissioned by Odd City to close their series, gave insight into his inspiration for this project, “When I first began seeing the early images for Pacific Rim, I was immediately struck by the scale of the Jaegers versus the humans. These pictures served as a reminder of how fragile human life is and I decided to create my image around this thought. I wanted to depict these giant machines as the protectors of humanity from the mysterious beasts that have emerged from a portal beneath the ocean.”

Todd Slater’s limited edition Pacific Rim prints will go on sale Tuesday 7/16 at a random time via the Odd City web store: Odd City Entertainment . Follow them on Twitter @ OddCityNews "

Dig these Batman & Supes particularly. Glad to see a poster for some characters people don't normally think of immediately, namely Flash.

I got to say though. I kinda feel this is too soon to release, with Manev's 'Noirs' recently selling as well as they did. I understand it. Ride the hype. But, as soon as I saw these, I thought...'Oh, new Manev!....' Then I released that these weren't his.

I like these a lot though. (Batman looks amazing as well.) It may just be a coincidence, but it's a little too soon for reasons said above. Let the Manev stuff 'dry out' for awhile before unveiling this.

With all of that said......

....when do these go on-sale? :lol

The World's End art print by Tommy Lee Edwards will be available at Comic-Con

BPPnMnpCMAAB2M_.jpg:large

Thanks to JJJ and DW for the heads up. I went after this one hardcore, and it will be on my wall later today!

3b15407322ff3ccf21057247e417c812_zps10e748a9.jpg

b644d121b22a095b2e386349a522dff4_zpscec16dd2.jpg

Nice print brother. Where did you pick that up? I wouldn't mind putting this up on my wall. Congrats! :hi5:

Directly from Vanderstelt, but they're also available from Acme Archives in both paper and canvas editions. Mine is an A/P canvas.

Back