The Official LOST Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally committed and got the clothes for Locke - paints are by Rismo - the vest and pants are from the Toymaster War Journalist, the shirt is Project Are, the belt is Triad (my least favorite piece), don’t quite remember where the shoes are from, but got it all at goodstufftogo. You can also see the Juliet I’ve been working on… These are just some quick shots… Many thanks to Beeshaw for being a rock star and giving me some good tips and answering my questions!

100_0702.jpg

100_0704.jpg

100_0703.jpg

100_0708.jpg

Looking good man! Juliet is coming along too. What are your plans for her head? Do you have any other LOST customs in the works?

I'm putting together a Smoke Monster Locke figure. (Got the green shirt in today!) Does anyone have any leads on the black backpack he wears?

lj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yes leader from what i can see! Just need to put him now in screen accurate gear dude :D

Man I'm itching to get my Jack head back. I just keep looking in my Detolf and seeing headless and weathered Jack NOT staring back at me... I'm hoping today is the day. *fingers crossed* I can't wait to show you guys!! Aside from the Jack that Rismo has done up, I haven't seen any others completed.

What are you doing with yours Manji? You doing the 815 Crash version, or are you going a little later on in the show?

What are you doing with yours Manji? You doing the 815 Crash version, or are you going a little later on in the show?

I am going for later in the show, to be honest i am going for the same exact look Rismo has gone for, got 95% of the gear ready for him :D

I am going for later in the show, to be honest i am going for the same exact look Rismo has gone for, got 95% of the gear ready for him :D

If I didn't go for the 'just crashed' look, I totally would have done the same! Can't wait to see some pics!!

Well, I had my Medicom Jack repainted by Kuato, and I just LOVE how it turned out. I guess you already saw it although I think it wasn´t posted on this thread. Anyway, just in case:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1461885&postcount=18

I had seen it, but didn't realize it was yours! It still amazes me how crap the factory paint was on him! Thanks for sharing. :)

And here's my updated pics! :bunnydanc

Head: Medicom repainted by GDB
Suit and Shoes: Medicom weathered by me
Body: TrueType Narrow with a Slim neck (to compensate for the slightly smaller scale head)

101_2202.jpg
[/IMG]

101_2211.jpg

101_2210.jpg

101_2200.jpg

101_2193.jpg

101_2198.jpg

101_2199.jpg

101_2205.jpg

101_2221.jpg

Last edited:
The weathering on that suit is rediculously good, beeshaw! Haven't decided yet if it is the perfect frame for my paint job or if it completely upstages it! :lol

The weathering on the suit is amazing!!!! Very very nice job.

The weathering on that suit is rediculously good, beeshaw! Haven't decided yet if it is the perfect frame for my paint job or if it completely upstages it! :lol

Thanks guys! it was a blast to weather it. That's the easy part!!! and GDB, I can't get over how natural your paints look. They may be a little rougher in comparison to Small_Studios, but they look much more organic.... The proof is in the pudding. I'm honored to have both your pieces in my collection. :joy

Back