The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SIDESHOW BRANT, FIRST VICTIM OF OKTOBERKUARGANUARY S' SPOOKTACULAR....

WHO WILL BE NEXT...:monkey3

BEHOLD TODAY IS THE DAY
THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE LORD KURGAN
SAKRIFICES HIS 10,000TH FOR THE DISHONOR OF
THE KRUSADE

BEHOLD THE LORD OF THE SAYERS OF NAY,
LOOK UPON HIM AND TREMBLE,
FOR HE HAS SUFFERED A FATE AT THE HANDS OF THE KURGAN;
THE SAME FATE WHICH SHALL BEFALL ALL SAYERS OF NAY.

WATCH THY HEADS!!!

SPOOKTACULAR IS AT HAND,
AND THE KRUSADE IS READY TO RIDE!!!!!!!

Pix10ka.gif

A truly glorious Post!!!​

Ugh, I get up at midnight PST and I read it doesn't start till 8am PST.

I'm gonna lose some sleep in the next few days. :bunnydanc

Kurgans... can we please type small now since the craziness is going to start soon... I don't want to miss anything1 :D:monkey3

Man, I hope this years Spooky-T lives up to all of the hype. It's frickin 8:32am EST and look at all who is online. It's like an army lined up on the battlefield ready to die for what they believe in!!

Shropt, BadMoon, battledamaged, big al, BigLeagueChu, boba flint, Calle_Sandell, creature4000, Crown1986, DarkKnight2k4, Darkshadowcollectibles, Dark_Spidey, Darren Carnall, dr2red, drunk_leprechaun, El Roranous, Fel9, gdb, Geb, HAPPYBOY, Jamal, Jashugan000, JSA, Kain's Ancient Blade, kain4521, kirklondon, KitFisto, leatherneck, Lior20, MacUseless, MaulFan, Michael Crawford, MisterToyNYC, Monk, natty15d, occulum, Parker, pickard, Pizza, Polylord, Shai Hulud, siren3-4, Stendec, thamesvalidude, The Josh, xtina_slayer

THIS IS SIDESHOW FREAKS BOARD!!!

Do'h I can't get in to the freaks chat here at work :( I thought I could get paid to be talking to you guys :p

I hope I'll get in the Sideshow chat :s

Man, I hope this years Spooky-T lives up to all of the hype. It's frickin 8:32am EST and look at all who is online. It's like an army lined up on the battlefield ready to die for what they believe in!!

Shropt, BadMoon, battledamaged, big al, BigLeagueChu, boba flint, Calle_Sandell, creature4000, Crown1986, DarkKnight2k4, Darkshadowcollectibles, Dark_Spidey, Darren Carnall, dr2red, drunk_leprechaun, El Roranous, Fel9, gdb, Geb, HAPPYBOY, Jamal, Jashugan000, JSA, Kain's Ancient Blade, kain4521, kirklondon, KitFisto, leatherneck, Lior20, MacUseless, MaulFan, Michael Crawford, MisterToyNYC, Monk, natty15d, occulum, Parker, pickard, Pizza, Polylord, Shai Hulud, siren3-4, Stendec, thamesvalidude, The Josh, xtina_slayer

THIS IS SIDESHOW FREAKS BOARD!!!

I think we are most of the east coasters! I could be wrong though.

Back