The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUSTYPitu.jpg

You cant shot me!!!:rock:rock

stalker alert!! :lol

I'm not sure I understand the full context of being able to use the gift cards against Spooktacular puchases . . . Is the limit 1 GC per item per household . . .meaning I can use 1 GC for every purchase I make???

I'm confused. And can we use GC against pre-orders or just in stock items?

Someone please point me to a thread that outlines exactly how GCs are handled during this fun time event . . .

:confused: :confused:

I'm not sure I understand the full context of being able to use the gift cards against Spooktacular puchases . . . Is the limit 1 GC per item per household . . .meaning I can use 1 GC for every purchase I make???

I'm confused. And can we use GC against pre-orders or just in stock items?

Someone please point me to a thread that outlines exactly how GCs are handled during this fun time event . . .

:confused: :confused:

The Gift Card useage terms and conditions remain the same (1 code per promotional event, per household, only one code per purchase, etc - meaning, if you got 3 cards at comic-con, the system limits you to only using one of those... but if you have one from comic-con, one from CIV, and one from the Spook kit, you can use all 3... although not towards the same order!)... and as usual, only toward the in-stock items that are on the qualifying list for gift card use. Reward Points can be applied toward pre-orders though, like normal.

What's different for Spooktacular is that, normally, discounted items are not eligible for gift card use. For instance, normally if something's already marked down, the system won't let you apply gift cards or reward points on that purchase (only one discount per item). For these 9 days, we've over-ruled the system, and it will (or should :lol *) let you use them, even on deeply discounted items... Party in graveyard and everyone's invited! :chew

*please let customer service know if you experience a problem using a code toward a spooky special - and make sure your code hasn't expired!

Last edited:
Ok...I just found the craziest thing on the Sideshow site. I went to the instock products page and a face popped up that followed my cursor around. It kinda looked like Dusty. Has anybody else came across this...and do I win something for finding this :D

BTW, I meant to say this before, but awesome entries so far in the collector gallery! Thanks!! And glad to see everyone making good use of their Spook kits :D

Yes I look so normal next to the multiple images of Pitu!!!!:lol
Thanks for putting me on the Contest and Winners page, I am so proud!

yeah I see it like a news reporter in the right banner

the eyes follow the cursor

click on it 7 it takes you to spooktacular home page

I think that's Cordellia, but still kinda creepy. Looks like there's an audio symbol too, but I get no audio from it.

edit: I can't get it to come back again :monkey2 I clicked on it and it took me to the spook page and now it won't come back :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
Oh man, a collectible with a super low ES will be announced while I sleep!

NOOOOO! I need to sleep. :monkey2:lol:rotfl

Sleep is for the weak...I can make it. :monkey5

Back