The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or maybe Dead Alive (aka Braindead)? Where's Father McGruder when you need him? "I kick @ss for the Lord!!!" Now that's a license i'd kill for...

Hey Dusty, any chance there will be a discount on The Thing Maquette from the movie? I'd gladly pick that up to go with my soon to be ordered Thing PF :D

Or maybe Dead Alive (aka Braindead)? Where's Father McGruder when you need him? "I kick @ss for the Lord!!!" Now that's a license i'd kill for...

Dead Alive figures would be the ****! Some great zombies, and I'd kill for a 2 pack of Father McGruder (pre and post zombie)

Dead Alive figures would be the ****! Some great zombies, and I'd kill for a 2 pack of Father McGruder (pre and post zombie)

I know the purists will kill me but Dead Alive is my favorite Zombie movie of all time. There's just sooo much to love about it. If it doesn't gross you out, it makes you fall off your chair from laughter. Such a classic... I'd also like a Lionel w/Lawnmower with the exclusive being Baby Selwyn...

Wait, it says in the Tips and Tricks that more then one discount can be used during Spooktacular, does this mean that we can use more then one coupon code or just that we can use both Coupons and Reward Points on purchases?

Wait, it says in the Tips and Tricks that more then one discount can be used during Spooktacular, does this mean that we can use more then one coupon code or just that we can use both Coupons and Reward Points on purchases?
I believe it means we can use points and GC's on SALE items. If we could use multiple, that would rock, but I highly doubt you can...

Either rewards points OR gift card but not both. Dusty clarified this many pages back...

More than one discount, meaning you can use a gift card OR reward points on an already discounted item. This is not normal.

But you can, as usual, only use EITHER Reward Points OR Gift Cards toward that discounted item, not both at the same time. and not multiple gift cards in one order. Doesn't it say something like that somewhere....

Oh yeah, here: (However, please remember that you will not earn points for purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc., and that BOTH Gift Cards and Reward Points cannot be redeemed at the same time.)

Last edited:
Back