The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Takara's the company that made the really nice Batman Begins Batman right? If so, then I hope they become disti partners before the Dark Knight :)

Too bad that Angel series styled Angel is sold out....that's the one I was hoping would second chance for Spooktacular.

Does anybody know if the hint was posted to the Spook page first or was it mentioned in chat first?

The hint was never announced on the chat just that something was offered for free, the hint was on the page first.

Right, but Chris did pop in and say something along the lines of "did somebody say FREE?"

I'm just wondering if anybody figured the time passed between the posted clue and the announcement by Chris.

...or maybe I'm just overthinking this :Flush

New contest:

Sideshow's Mistress of the Web has found a bunch of letters jumbled around Jabba that will be meaningless without someone to help her sort them into words! All she can tell you is that the final solution will be 2 words that can be (and have been) used to describe Jabba himself. Here are the letters: MCINKINLNPRAIGI. TEN (10) lucky spellmasters will be randomly chosen to win Sideshow's Jabba the Hutt 1/6th scale figure! Use the Spooktacular '07 Contest Form [Located Here] and enter your answer and Contest Code: SPKT0701 before 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) TONIGHT, Thursday, October 25th, 2007. Make certain to spell both the Contest Code and the answer correctly, and do not insert any extra blank spaces befor or after either! Remember to fill out all of your info and that the chosen winners will be responsible for shipping and any applicable VAT and import fees. The TEN (10) winners will be randomly chosen from all correct answers submitted before the cut-off time, and will be posted to the Spooktacular '07 winners page on Friday, October 26th! (Please DON'T post the answer in the comment section, but feel free to give hints if you'd like to help out your fellow collectors!)

Back