The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, now that I think if it. I wonder if the "choice" is referring to 2 versions of the Jigsaw Killer: a black robed Tobin Bell or a red robed Amanda? That would be INSANE!

Also I learned a trick, the freebie video is really damn hard to hear so if you click it will take you to a text version. It was also the first item on the "IN STOCK" page so that might work next time as well...

Hmm, now that I think if it. I wonder if the "choice" is referring to 2 versions of the Jigsaw Killer: a black robed Tobin Bell or a red robed Amanda? That would be INSANE!

Also I learned a trick, the freebie video is really damn hard to hear so if you click it will take you to a text version. It was also the first item on the "IN STOCK" page so that might work next time as well...
Thanks, Madcow, I will try both of those methods. Seeing as I can't watch or listen to the video at work, a text version would be perfect!

As for the choice, I hope you are right, but they could just be quoting a line from the line. "Make a choice, live or die."

Killer????? He doesn't kill anyone. They kill themselves, or get killed by others trying to survive. But he hasn't killed anyone yet...

Technically your are correct sir, very good. But i've heard him/her referred to that numerous times so it just sticks with me... :monkey5

Last edited:
A saw figure could just be them carrying the Medicom one... it hasn't been announced by Sideshow yet. But it was debuted around the same time as Hannibal.

A saw figure could just be them carrying the Medicom one... it hasn't been announced by Sideshow yet. But it was debuted around the same time as Hannibal.
Ohhh... that's disappointing. I don't collect the Hot Toys or Medicom stuff. They are more costly. Sideshow's price point for 12" figures is fine, and they make great stuff, but I can't justify the price Hot Toys charges...

Well, while "bobbing for apples" I found that the Hellboy and Corpse bust is 25% off. I have a $100 SS GC that I've been waiting to use... so I could get a REALLY deal on the item. I don't collect many busts but... it's VERY tempting. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Well, while "bobbing for apples" I found that the Hellboy and Corpse bust is 25% off. I have a $100 SS GC that I've been waiting to use... so I could get a REALLY deal on the item. I don't collect many busts but... it's VERY tempting. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I agree, i'm fighting temptation myself on that piece. I'm a HB junkie but already have enough busts. Too bad the 1:1 Right Hand of Doom still isn't on the list. :(

Back