The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any problems with the apples -- as a matter of fact, I keep getting the 35% off Gothmog. I'm thinking about getting him....and using my $10 Spook kit card.

I've got the green scrubs one coming but this would have been nice too.

I's still Doctor-less. Stupid me is getting into this line way late in the game. My reg Spokesman just showed up a few minutes ago. I would loved at least either of the Drs... Maybe they'll do the Security Guard tomorrow...

I's still Doctor-less. Stupid me is getting into this line way late in the game. My reg Spokesman just showed up a few minutes ago. I would loved at least either of the Drs...

Im in the same boat as you, but my Spokesman is coming in today (not sure when...soon I hope).

I's still Doctor-less. Stupid me is getting into this line way late in the game. My reg Spokesman just showed up a few minutes ago. I would loved at least either of the Drs... Maybe they'll do the Security Guard tomorrow...

I just need PZ and I'll have one of each guy. I don't know when I'll get a PZ though.

I haven't had any problems with the apples -- as a matter of fact, I keep getting the 35% off Gothmog. I'm thinking about getting him....and using my $10 Spook kit card.

I picked up Gothmog during last year's Spook at 50 percent off. It's a great-looking piece. And at 99 cent shipping for a piece that size..you can't beat it.

I just need PZ and I'll have one of each guy. I don't know when I'll get a PZ though.

While i'd love a PZ, I refuse to pay what they're going for so I can live without. :) I'd at least like to get the other 2 while they're semi-reasonable...

I'll let you know once the rumors about a rerelease are over :lol

But seriously, it was worth it to me... he's a sweet figure and one I'm super stoked to have :rock

yeah so long as ss dont try a stealth PZ then you got a very rare zombie which will only get harder for people to obtain in the future.:chew

So it looks like we're going back in time. Yesterday was an exclusive corporate guy.(this years) TOday was the exclusive doctor. (last years) Tomorrow might be the security guard. So Sunday might see a PZ? Then Monday new guy?

I hope not and hope so..good way for me to catch up on things i missed, but I work 830-5 on monday so Ill screwed if they release the new guy during my shift.

New PF announced...

invwomanpf.jpg

So it looks like we're going back in time. Yesterday was an exclusive corporate guy.(this years) TOday was the exclusive doctor. (last years) Tomorrow might be the security guard. So Sunday might see a PZ? Then Monday new guy?

Good call. It would be nice...

if a second chance pz did come up you're gonna have to be quick.they might only have 1 or 2 to put up!

it would certainly add some excitement to spooktackular and a well deserved reward for those people pressing there f5 button every 5 seconds for a solid 24 hours:D

Back