The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thinking back on Phantom Menace and I dont remember Maul going invisible. But then again they more then likely meant invisible as in stayed in hiding until it was time :monkey1
It was the part about technical devices that helped me find it. I had no clue about the invisible part... Predator seemed like an obvious answer...

It was the part about technical devices that helped me find it. I had no clue about the invisible part... Predator seemed like an obvious answer...

well the devices could be his Shuriken, Plasma Cannon, or Mask since those are devices that would help him hunt down his prey :D

It says "Plus, we hear that the Mistress, in her infinite generosity, may grant you a discount on Jabba in case you didn't win"

Is that referring to the 15% off that's been up all day or does that indicate that a greater discount is yet to come?

Let me get this straight . . .the freebie was to identify gadgets that help someone to become invisible? Since when do droids help Maul become invisible? In fact, when exactly was Maul purportedly invisible?? Something tells me this is a fudge-up. I, like most everyone else went for the Predator and his technological gadgets . . .

Dusty, is Chris to blame for this one???

It says "Plus, we hear that the Mistress, in her infinite generosity, may grant you a discount on Jabba in case you didn't win"

Is that referring to the 15% off that's been up all day or does that indicate that a greater discount is yet to come?

I think it's just the current one, but I could be wrong.

Let me get this straight . . .the freebie was to identify gadgets that help someone to become invisible? Since when do droids help Maul become invisible? In fact, when exactly was Maul purportedly invisible?? Something tells me this is a fudge-up. I, like most everyone else went for the Predator and his technological gadgets . . .

Dusty, is Chris to blame for this one???

It didn't say that they helped him become invisible. It said that they helped the invisible warrior track his quarry (or something to that effect).

Damn, didn't win either of the other contests... :monkey2

I did get the answers right though.
Me either. The jabba contest likely had a lot of bidders that have never ever bought from Sideshow before. Rebelscum.com had it posted on their mainpage. Any of the Freaks win???

Dammit, I keep missing these. Where is the hint supposed to be at? Is it something posted on the Spook page or some banner add?

Me either. The jabba contest likely had a lot of bidders that have never ever bought from Sideshow before. Rebelscum.com had it posted on their mainpage. Any of the Freaks win???

Yep, apparently the folks at Rebelscum think it's news. I really wish they'd stop posting contest info on their site.

Back