The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are very cool but not my thing. Fly collectors however will love these. They are just too gross for me! :lol

I'm not a big enough fan to pay those prices, but they are very, VERY well done!!! I also like how they included MartinFly as well. Most other companies would've simply ignored the sequel (if they even pursued this license at all). So bravo!!

Never really cared for the final fly design. It looks like the head is missing something. :rolleyes:

easy_pass.gif

Well, I did it... I'm now the proud owner of a Hellboy with Corpse bust! And with my SDCC gift card it only cost $13.50! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
Personal Preference. Don't care much about the license. The quality looks good but not well enough to spend cash.

Slap on some Jedi robes, and they can sell him as a Star Wars PF! In any case, it's good Spooktacular fodder for the next couple of decades... :lol

Something FREEEEEEEE right now! (remember, if you can't understand her, click and she'll take you to a text script)

Back