the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i have multiple subject 5 zombies and wanted to switch heads so the doctor can have a subject 5 head is that possible? i may pick up another subject 57 besides the excl. to do this

devlinboy said:
if i have multiple subject 5 zombies and wanted to switch heads so the doctor can have a subject 5 head is that possible? i may pick up another subject 57 besides the excl. to do this

As far as I know. Many customizers take off the heads to do the work on them so they must come off.

devlinboy said:

i believe it is possible since SS heads are all the same. I have heard some people swapping SW heads with different SW body. But not sure though.

devlinboy said:

Yup, very easy.

Darth Loki said:
As far as I know. Many customizers take off the heads to do the work on them so they must come off.
i think that would be pretty cool, to have different heads on the group so they dont all look like carbon copies

devlinboy said:
i think that would be pretty cool, to have different heads on the group so they dont all look like carbon copies

But then you'll have a Security Guard and a Doctor with the same head :confused:

damn...i can't believe i just went through all the New line Horror figures to find a good deal with my $100 gift card + the discounts they have going...so far :monkey2 I want either Jason PF or Freddy from F vs. J.

King Darkness said:
Yup, very easy.

cool thanks, on a side note---im gonna donkey punch van helsing if i see him again. yes i said donkey punch. off topic again -a lil trivia for yous guys -they call me dp, my dad owns a dealership--what show is that from

TOE said:
damn...i can't believe i just went through all the New line Horror figures to find a good deal with my $100 gift card + the discounts they have going...so far :monkey2 I want either Jason PF or Freddy from F vs. J.

why not both?

Darth Loki said:
But then you'll have a Security Guard and a Doctor with the same head :confused:
yeah i though of that too...i think it would be better than doubles imo. but i wuold prob. just make my own heads

pixletwin said:
Congrats Loki. It coudn't have happened to a nicer guy. :lol

I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not so I'll pretend it wasn't :D and thank you.

TOE said:

Check out Razor's Edge. He's got GREAT prices on both right now. Please buy the Freddy before I give into temptation and get it.

Darth Loki said:
I can't tell if that was sarcasm or not so I'll pretend it wasn't :D and thank you.

Twas said with utmost VERITAS, my good Saber-generous friend...

(get your minds outta of the gutter you guys who are reading something nasty into that):lol

Back