the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's Snooztacular right now...and has been for the past 15 hours.... booo

pitchin said:
TBH

I wish there was a loose schedule to events here regarding preview annoucement or prorders as hainging around the computer all day & night is annoying especially when nothing is happening

snoozefest

sadly there is none. however you could drop by the freaks chat room to pass time.

clue 8 was easy.... by the way chris there is a typo. it still says 7th word in the 8th clue hunt.

mfoga said:
I just popped on the game, it looks like the weather is pretty good there at the ND game. Probally col but dont look like there is any rain. You lucked out.

Yeah, the rain pushed through early. It was windy as hell down on the field though. It was a good first half and then ND just pulled away. Irish should be pretty pleased though.

Guess I haven't missed much today. Here I was worried about missing some great deals.

Still working on clue #6, got 7 and 8, but 6 is stumping me for some reason. Time to go watch some horror flicks.

Vince said:
I just bought the LaM
I'm hoping for a Phantom too...

but i wonder if they charge and ship immediately.
Because I want to buy some other stuff and combine shipping ...

Not sure if this is the way for everything, but the Metaluna Mutant I picked up Thursday night was already processing yesterday.

Darth Loki said:
Guess I haven't missed much today. Here I was worried about missing some great deals.

Still working on clue #6, got 7 and 8, but 6 is stumping me for some reason. Time to go watch some horror flicks.
Did you get yet? think teeth

I got it. Can't believe it took me so long to come up with that. I was one track minded in 12" and PF's. I feel like a fool since I've seen that movie about 20 times :eek:

SideshowDusty said:
Wow, all the complaining in this thread makes me want to go back to sleep instead of give anything away :monkey2
Since I haven't been complaining, how about you just give me something for free and then go to sleep knowing that you at least pleased one customer. That way I can do this:chew instead of doing this :monkey2. You wouldn't want that to happen would you?

Polystoned said:
Is the deadline for the pumpkin carving contest tonight or tomorrow night?

Tomorrow night. I love ALL the submissions so far, it's gonna be a tough decision for us for sure!

Bannister said:
Since I haven't been complaining, how about you just give me something for free and then go to sleep knowing that you at least pleased one customer. That way I can do this:chew instead of doing this :monkey2. You wouldn't want that to happen would you?

Nice try. Here's a hint for my Freak friends.... watch the Spook news page for the next 10 minutes. Something might just pop up.... but you didn't hear it from me :monkey3

Back