the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found #13. I was on the right track, just had to go through several of the products to find it. Not very familiar with that series, never really interested me. Maybe I'll put it in my Netflix que.

To those that were clicking on the Ministry pages for obscene amounts of time to find the freddypillar:

You know you just had to type "pillar" into the Ministry search, right? :D

Morning everyone!

Seems like I missed out on rabbits and didn't win the Freddypillar, which doesn't surprise me. At least I figured out Clue #12 and #13. Twelve had me stumped for a bit. Thirteen was easy as I read the series.

To add to my new LOTR line, I snagged a Battle Troll to add to my King of the Dead. I see I missed out on a Haradrim soldier and now they're trying to get rid of Frankie as he is 50% off now.

If this LOTR discounting keeps up, I'll have a nice display line going at half the price!

Anything else I miss?

Awesome. I played in a ska band that opened for the Toasters though it has been many years. I'm a big fan of all those bands although I haven't heard anything recent. I actually thought the toasters split a few years ago.

Darth Loki said:
A big ska show. The Toasters, Pie Tasters, and BIG D AND (THE F'N) KIDS TABLE!!!

Kabukiman said:
To those that were clicking on the Ministry pages for obscene amounts of time to find the freddypillar:

What thats to funny. :lol
Glad i got a good hint before i went clicking all over the place
There are going to be some pissed off people.

Kabukiman said:

Seriously? I tried "freddypillar" but didn't think to try that. At least I found the page in time, but still not a winner. :monkey2

Got my free mask also. Woo-hoo! Just woke up and flew out here after getting ready for the office. Missed the bunnies.... but already had won a contest anyways.

Morning is off to a great start!

niiiice ive been hoping theyd give away the morgul mask free! got one!

Just wanted to share the love. :cool:

Now I have three LOTR items to show off in my collection. Go me!

Never thought I could start a new line for cheap!

Rocktonix said:
Awesome. I played in a ska band that opened for the Toasters though it has been many years. I'm a big fan of all those bands although I haven't heard anything recent. I actually thought the toasters split a few years ago.

I'm a huge punk/ska fan. Never seen the Toasters, seen the Pie Tasters twice, and Big D once. Big D is quickly turning into one of my favorite bands. Their new disk is great, I never get tired of it.

Meetings been delayed.

Congrats to Lonnie for having no life and being up @ 4 am EST to win the rabbit :D

I'm amazed that we only have one more clue to go with about 2 days left. Maybe it will be done early tomorrow :monkey1

Back