the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. Pass on the Mumak. I did the same with the Gothmog, too. Nice pieces, but they don't do anything for me.

Got the Mumak. Finally picked up something that I wanted and have been eyeing for forever. Just looking for the right deal. At 50 percent off, that's pretty good. Now just put the Isengard plaque up for 50 percent off or a free chance and I'll be happy.

gonna pass on the mumak simply because I don't want to start another huge collection. i was hoping that they would've marked down the PF han, but alas it had sold out by the time i checked this morning under product deals.

i'm still wavering over what should be the next thing i get from sideshow though. i don't like the fact that i have my PF leia tucked away until the time is right to display her with other pieces in a collection. i'm hoping with a day or two left, something will strike my eye to make a purchase (discounted, free, or otherwise). if not, then at least on had fun with this spooktacular thing.

Boba Fett said:
We can negotiate something if you want, Darkness. I don't know if I want to start a helm collection already. LOL!

Well I have the Mouth of Sauron helm and this was the only other helm I wanted. I stinks that I could have had it for free and missed it! I was on the waitlist like back in February, but ened up canceling. And then I leave my computer for 30 minutes and BAM!!

Back