The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't see the playfulness of this statue? she and the Vision were married and she is playing with a toy version of her hubby?

Scarlet Witch isn't a playful character though... Her marriage to the android is just one of the many loony things she's done over the years. She's one out to lunch character... lol.

Would have been easier if you just quotes the person you were making fun of.:)

Are you trying to teach the Skeester elementary school level sentence structure?

:p

Sexy knows my occup. and he knows that I'm lazy and it's all about making me laugh, no one else.

Goodbye.

Sentence struct dese n........

Me hungi... mortal not amusing.

Sexy knows my occup. and he knows that I'm lazy and it's all about making me laugh, no one else.

Goodbye.

Sentence struct dese n........

Me hungi... mortal not amusing.
Ski is my boy and even if says or does something stupid he can't do wrong by me.

People who cancel this are as nuts as people who cancel Ms Marvel!!!

Same people who didn't order dagger.

I hope dagger will be the next white queen :D once other MBrooks comiquette are shown

Same here, pretty low edition size. White Queen was the same way before AH! line took off. Not sure if it was out of stock but you could definitely get it fairly cheap for a year after it was out.

I didn't get her cos it's not one of my fav chars but I think the concept is pretty darn cute :) That mini vision rocks!

Don't know yet, we will have to see side by side pics, although Brooks is slightly larger in scale than AH! that is known.

By 'relief' do you mean after getting this piece and viewing her big 'uns?

I actually meant relief from buying so much stuff, but I get what you mean. I've already got all the AH! comiquettes though, so my shelves are used to big boobage already.

SSC's starting to piss people off with this blasted delay. Come on, guys! Cancel her just so we can teach SSC who's the boss!*shakes fist at SSC*

Back