The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the newsletter she's been moved to May. Darn, I was hoping for an April birthday present.

I take it you're not selling it to me for cost? I has a very sad.:(

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

March now May I'm still going to pick her up. It sucks waiting but it will be worth it once she's on my shelf.

I take it you're not selling it to me for cost? I has a very sad.:(

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

I am. I think you misunderstood what's happening. My friend also ordered one but put hers on flex pay. She can't afford it now and instead of her canceling hers and being charged a fee I took over the flex payments and was going to cancel mine. Instead you're buying it so all is well.

And speaking of my friend she went into labor yesterday and had a healthy baby boy. He came almost a month early though lol.

no kidding, I dunno how those who collect so many lines do it. :p mine's mostly Marvel with a select few from the other lines.

same, 70% marvel, 20% lotr with a sprinkling of 10% SW.

i've had no problem staying away from everything else to this point, but with every announcement that comes from disney i'm having a harder time staying away from it.:banghead:banghead

I am really looking forward to this one but I'm glad she was pushed back a little bit. They already took the first flex payment out this month I believe. I just had my first flex pay taken out on my Spider-Woman bust.

same, 70% marvel, 20% lotr with a sprinkling of 10% SW.

i've had no problem staying away from everything else to this point, but with every announcement that comes from disney i'm having a harder time staying away from it.:banghead:banghead

Yeah, some really nice stuff coming out in other lines, I limited myself to a couple of pieces each but that may not work out well :(

Well I am glad I bought a Felicia statue then. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting a polystone fix for months. I was really looking forward to this one. Ugh, the more I wait, the more I lose interest.

Well I am glad I bought a Felicia statue then. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting a polystone fix for months. I was really looking forward to this one. Ugh, the more I wait, the more I lose interest.

Yesss need that pppppolystonnnnne ffffiiiixxxxx!!!! :horror

Back