The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i missed that on the last page, but there is no way in hell i'm opening it, you forget who your trying to fool sir!!

your not the only one around here who knows his way around Pc's :nana:

yeah i missed that on the last page, but there is no way in hell i'm opening it, you forget who your trying to fool sir!!

your not the only one around here who knows his way around Pc's :nana:

Ur loss, it's for real, not joking.... has full instructions about the delicate cape.

I hope Sideshow realizes that due to the huge wait for this piece I am going to have higher expectations. :impatient:

Never had this happen before. I got a shipping price from sideshow through email last week and put enough for 16 dollars shipping as told. Now its not gone on my pay as you go walmart card since I guess shipping was double what they told me. It was $30 so they had to use my second card. Is that 'getting shipping cost from them by email' not really right most of the time?

Wish I'd get a shipping notice but they haven't even charged my card yet.

Since this is a split shipment, some Freaks may not get their SW this round.

SPLIT SHIPMENT:

We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Back