The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I thought they would always change an order to flex pay.

Nope all the tickets have been filled for Flex options.... either you pay or she's gonna slip through the cracks of your hands :lol

The orders are that tight on this piece. Talked with Jennifer at SSC last Friday.

Processing Alert Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
PROCESSING BEGINS: June 4, 2010
Item name: Scarlet Witch Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive
Item #: 2000231
Item price: US$ 219.99

:rock :rock :rock

I can see there are lots of eagerly awaiting fans for this one so perhaps I'm in the minority here. However, no matter how many times I look at this piece, I'm just can't get sold on it... Maybe in-hand pics will change my opinion.

When I think of the Scarlet Witch, I don't envision the bubby smile while playing with a Vision toy. I would have much preferred an action or museum pose. This strikes me more like Highes-lite.

Cool, can't wait to see pics of this, grats on the notice.

I can see there are lots of eagerly awaiting fans for this one so perhaps I'm in the minority here. However, no matter how many times I look at this piece, I'm just can't get sold on it... Maybe in-hand pics will change my opinion.

When I think of the Scarlet Witch, I don't envision the bubby smile while playing with a Vision toy. I would have much preferred an action or museum pose. This strikes me more like Highes-lite.

She was probably having memories of another toy....

This is me regretting canceling my SDCC order... :slap :slap :slap

Maybe I am missing something but, I know she is still available to pre-order at many reputable online stores, aside from the sideshow points is there a benefit to order directly from sideshow?????:dunno

Maybe I am missing something but, I know she is still available to pre-order at many reputable online stores, aside from the sideshow points is there a benefit to order directly from sideshow?????:dunno

Easy customer service returns. Buying off eBay and online stores can sometimes prove to be a hassle when it comes to dealing with returns or damages. Also, you could get shafted with return shipping charges.

I ordered mine through mostwantedcollectibles and all I can say is that Jason is a class act. Also the folks at BBTS are great when it comes to any issues with their products. But you are correct SS customer service is damn good.

It's the print that comes with it that makes it extra special.

You can probably get on the WL at SSC and get the REG off there, I was the phone last week talking about the Ex or FAIL.

It's the print that comes with it that makes it extra special.

You can probably get on the WL at SSC and get the REG off there, I was the phone last week talking about the Ex or FAIL.

just me but I can't get excited about the print. it's nice and all but I got my SW for a really low price (the regular). trying to get some comic books signed by Suydam at a convention kinda turned me off the whole print thing, since I had 3 books (variant covers)with his art that I asked to sign. You had to buy one of his prints for him to sign them. he'd sign one. yeah yeah boo frickin hoo, but when you wait in line for over an hour and have that happen, kinda annoying.

just me but I can't get excited about the print. it's nice and all but I got my SW for a really low price (the regular). trying to get some comic books signed by Suydam at a convention kinda turned me off the whole print thing, since I had 3 books (variant covers)with his art that I asked to sign. You had to buy one of his prints for him to sign them. he'd sign one. yeah yeah boo frickin hoo, but when you wait in line for over an hour and have that happen, kinda annoying.

That is annoying but this print is friggin amazing.

Finally got my processing email....they gotta stop putting things up for P.O and then release them a full year later.

I got Mystique 6 Damn months ago, and these were ordered at the SAME time....Ridiculous!

Back